Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
The printer will not print
IP90 Canon Printer shows error code 5100
This means there is something jamming the mechanism. You should take it to a repair specialist or do your best to check for blockages yourself. It can be the tinest little thing. Check everywhere!
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 5100 canon ip90
You may try this to rest the 5100 error:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Aug 28, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Aug 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jan 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
977 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!