Question about Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo Printer
How can i fix my printer if they display the above error
Reset canon waste ink ip4600 problem
Reset Printer Canon ink absorber
Hi there they say the new printers same as you got cant be reset it go to be the shop to do this but you can try this, but pleas can you come back let us know if it worked so other can use this trick, Thanks
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
Posted on Jun 23, 2010
Error 6C10 for MP640 , i did with the instruction above , in the process they work ok , but when you going to print , they come back the same error message again , if you repeat , the circle repeat are same as told .
Do you got other way to let this printer get rid of this message , and come back work as normal .
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
This fixed the Canon Service Error 6C10 too. Thank you!
Posted on Apr 07, 2012
Worked fine for me, fixed our ip4700 that Canon said we'd have to replace the motherboard on,... nope. Just the steps outlined above & error code 6C10 is no more ! Thanks for sharing the solution
Posted on Nov 07, 2011
The ink absorber is used to contain the ink used to clean print head. If full, Canon says to contact them and have the needed part replaced. :(
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
It worked for our MX870 Cannon printer. Thanks.
Posted on Jan 05, 2013
SOURCE: an error message displays waste
1) Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2) Enter NVRAM by presing then OK
3)SET ABS-M LEVEL TO 0
Kindly rate this solution, thanks.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Ok I have put a MP-Tools in my website for you to try out this tools are for reseting your inks plus it can do much more.
Click on the link to download it.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/reset-tools/MPTool.exe
All I ask is please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
All files on my website are only there for a limited time
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
SOURCE: Ink aborber is full I
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button.
(DO NOT release the buttons. The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and
Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light
alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Waste ink counter resett)
Should fix you right up!
Posted on Jun 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Mar 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Laser Printer
Apr 22, 2006 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
66,523 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: