Canon Office... | Answered 2 hours ago
Canon PIXMA... | Answered 2 hours ago
Canon Office... | Answered 3 hours ago
Canon Office... | Answered Yesterday
Canon CanoScan... | Answered Yesterday
Canon Office... | Answered 2 days ago
Canon imageCLASS... | Answered 3 days ago
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Nov 16, 2018
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Nov 15, 2018
84,072 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!