Question about Canon imageRUNNER 600 Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CHECKING THE INK LEVELS
just remove all the cartridges and you can see the level of ink .or you can go to printer service and maintenance option there also it show but that will not actual . So just remove and see the level..
Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 15, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Apr 08, 2009 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 19, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: