Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How to reset the pixma mp150in order to solve problem 5b00 inktcontainer full ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: waste ink tank full..error 5B00
The waste ink absorber is almost full. Press [OK] to continue but early replacement recommended. <See manual>
WASTE INK NEAR FULL The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber to hold the ink used during print head cleaning, for example. This error message indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full.
Press the OK button to cancel the error so you can continue printing.
Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative. (You will need to replace a particular part of the printer.) Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing cannot be performed until the Waste ink tank is replaced.
this answer is directly from canon
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Hi there here are some ways to try but remember you will have to clean it out soon.
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset
5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting
6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
1. printer OFF, press RESET (first button on the right, marked with red and two dashes above);
2. hold RESET and press and then release POWER (ON);
3. continue to hold RESET and press PAPER button until it reaches A4 plain paper position;
4. release any button (now u should see orange 1 on the printer screen.
Comentari despre varianta II:
- the PAPER button is the black one - opposite to the + one.
- You said that you solved the code reset for the MP150. However, I couldn't follow your instructions because the first button to the right on my MP150 is the ON/OFF button. The STOP/RESET button on my printer has a red circle with a triangle inside. Is that the same in your MP150?
De incercat MP170:
1 power off.
2 hold stop/reset ,hold ON/OFF
3 release stop/reset, push stop/reset twice, quickly, then release ON/OFF
4 wait untill LCD display shows "Canon Idle",then push stop/reset four times, quickly
5 then push power twice, quickly
6 power off and power on.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Nov 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: