Question about Pool & Spa
E7 is a DRY heater fault.
Check the following first:
1) Water level - Have you filled the spa with enough water?
2) Filters - Are the filters blocked, when did you last clean/replace the filter?
3) Is the circulation pump running? If you can hear the pump, can you see/feel the water circulating? If you can't feel the water circulating but you can hear the pump, then you may have an air lock within the pump/heater.
Canadian Spa Co. do offer their own repair service for these spas. Basically they collect the faulty pump unit, repair it and then send it back. Although it isn't cheap and you should check the basics first.
Posted on May 04, 2017
E7 is only part of the code. It could be a hard drive problem, memory problem, laser problem, or a loose connection on one of the boards.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
E2: Reload the paper correctly and press [Black] or [Color].
E7: The cartridges are not installed in place.
These are from the manual.
Posted on May 10, 2010
OHS, OH, or SPA TEMP LMT Message
There is an "Over Heated Spa" (OHS or OH) Water Condition.
One of the Water Temp Sensors has detected 110°F (43.3°C) Incoming Water Temp and Spa Functions are Disabled. System will Auto Reset when Water Temp is below 108°F (42.2°C). Check for Extended Pump Operation or High Ambient Temp, or contact your Dealer or Service Organization.
Spa Water Cool Down
• In order for the Spa Water Overheat Error Message to Automatically Reset and Clear, the Spa Water Must Cool to below 108°F (42.2°C).
• Check the Topside Panel Display to see if the "OHS", "OH", or "SPA TEMP LMT" Spa Water Overheat Error Message has Cleared. If the Error Message has Not Cleared, the Spa Water is still too Hot to Continue Testing.
• Either Wait for the Spa Water to Cool Below 108°F (42.2°C), or Exit Now and Retest at a Later time.
You can find answers to COMMON SPA MESSAGES at the following website:
COMMON SPA PANEL MESSAGES
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines
Dec 02, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 30, 2015 | Intex Pool & Spa
Jul 16, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
May 21, 2012 | Pool & Spa
Mar 30, 2011 | Balboa Instruments Duplex Digital Panel 2...
987 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!