Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What is the make and model of your printer?
43 minutes ago
1 Turn the printer off and then on.
2 Reconnect the connector between the air-temperature sensor (the bar mounted across the main cooling fan
on the left side of the printer) and the power supply.
3 Replace the air-temperature sensor.
4 Replace the power-supply assembly.
10 hours ago
- Unplug the printer.
- Remove the faulty Cartridge
- Plug in the printer and press and hold power button
- Keep it held down. Press Resume twice, and this should reset the fault.
- The last cartridge installed may be faulty.
- Install a new cartridge
- When error is indicated, turn power switch off so green light is extinguished.
- Hold down resume button and hold down power button so both are held down at same time
- When green light comes on, continue holding down power button and let resume button go, then press resume button twice.
- Let power button go.
- Press resume button four times, power button should be released before doing this.
- Wait until printer settles down, if power is off, turn on. If power will not come on, remove power cord from back of printer, then wait 15 seconds before plugging back in again and turn power on.
12 hours ago
try searching this website since this question comes up at least twice a week !!
2 days ago
Reasons that cause Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
1. Any malware or the viruses slow down the performance of the system and shows this error.
2. Motor driver failure and the CR encoder failure could be another possible reason behind the issue.
3. If the printer is not connected well with the computer system can also cause this error.
To solve this issue is not that big job what we need is to have a few mechanical or gadget related knowledge so that you would easily understand the terms that we are going to mention.
Step to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
1:-Scan your Computer- You need to scan your computer for malware. Step
2:-Reset the Printer- check whether your computer can recognize a wireless printer, establish the connection. Step
3:-Inspect the Printer-Check the printhead and replace it if it is in bad condition. Step
4:-Check the Cartridges- Open the lid of the cartridges to check the level of ink.
If the Error does not resolve To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5
, you want to join with Printer Error Support specialists. You can also follow the easy steps to Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5 are given below in the BLOG link.
2 days ago
What ever you do... first put the same ink on a hidden peace of the fabric (in the back or under the sofa) than you can try all sorts of GRANDMA's magic potions... start with basics (soap and water) than move on to stronger stuff (rubing alchool, lighter flued, paint thiner, etc...) you could even try PEPSI they say it has good STRIPPING capability LOL! and if you finally get the ink off. wait for a week to see the reaction on the the fabric "on the long term"... (to minimise long term reaction you can neutralize the solution after the ink is cleaned out with something els) note what ever you used and find a neutralizing agent... after a week of testing, if results are satisfying than clean the actual spot... (if you'r a kid and don't want momy to know than you'r in trouble LOL)
2 days ago
It would be helpfulful if your query listed the OS of the computer connected to the printer as failure to do so makes a respondant have to address multiple solutions.
The solution common to both Windows and Mac computers generally involves removal of the printer from listings as a device attached to the computer followed by reinstallation of the printer. With the Apple computers:
- Click the Apple icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Print & Fax.
- If the padlock in the bottom left is locked:
Click it, enter your password and click OK.
- Click the - button. to remove the printer and the + to add it again leaving the options on default.
These common procedures are listed on: https://www.fixkb.com/2009/02/mac-canon-printer-error-306_1485.html
Basically, after removing the printer programmatically and detaching it from the computer, reattach it and follow the installation dialogue boxes. If there is a glitch (failure to install), try installing the drivers manually.
If the OS is Windows then remove the printer using the printers and scanners menu, then just follow the add printer dialogues. As with the Mac's, if installation fails, try installing the drivers manually.
The 306 error refers to a "communications" error between computer and printer.
3 days ago
you have another choice buy a different printer if you don't want to pay the professional that knows how to do it correctly
3 days ago
The toner has run out or is about to run out. Replace the cartridge.
Sometimes the message appears if an after market cartridge is used.
It is likely safe to use the machine until it stops providing quality printing. Of course, that may prove inconvenient if it stops in the middle of a print run and you are unaware such has occurred, being occupied elsewhere.
on May 09, 2021
i suggest you contact fujifilm directly. they have the best customer service on the planet
on May 08, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?