Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive Pride 5.5 Top Load turns off?
That sounds indicative or either a failed controller board or bad connections on it. What you can try if you wish is getting to the control board and spraying all the connecters with electrical switch cleaner. For any board edge connectors remove the connector, spray the contacts on the board edge and polish the board edge contact strips with a piece of kitchen towel. If that doesn't fix it call for service and diagnosis as control boards are expensive, so you need not only a correct diagnoses but warranty on the part and the labour.
The other possibility as an afterthought, as the drain blockage caused this, is the pump working okay? These machines have self test procedures on the pump, and if the pump doesn't pass, the machine shuts down. If the drain was blocked and the pump was running for an extending time, it may be heat stressed. That would be a much cheaper repair.
Further ideas in this link
Fisher and Paykel Top Loader washing machine model WA7060 suddenly won't turn on.
If you have already tried all the logical troubleshooting tips and the Fisher and Paykel Top Loader washing machine model WA7060 is still not turning on, there may be a few potential causes:
- Power supply issue: Check if the power outlet that the washing machine is connected to is working correctly. You can test the outlet with another appliance or device. If the outlet is not working, you may need to call an electrician to fix it.
- Control module or power board failure: If the power supply is not the issue, then there may be a problem with the control module or power board of the washing machine. In this case, it may need to be replaced or repaired by a qualified technician.
- Faulty power cord: The power cord may be damaged or faulty, causing the machine not to turn on. Check if the power cord is properly connected and if there are any signs of damage. If there are, replace the cord with a new one.
- Circuit breaker tripped: Check if the circuit breaker for the washing machine has tripped. If it has, reset the breaker and try turning the machine on again.
If you have already tried all these troubleshooting steps and the washing machine is still not turning on, it is best to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and fix the issue. They will have the tools and expertise to identify the root cause of the problem and recommend the best solution.
Fisher and Paykel front loader grinding noise
There could be a few possible reasons for the grinding noise in your Fisher and Paykel front loader washing machine. Here are a few things to check:
- Check the drum paddles: If the drum paddles are worn or broken, they can create a grinding noise during the wash cycle. Check to see if any of the paddles are loose or damaged.
- Check the drum bearings: The drum bearings are responsible for supporting the drum and allowing it to spin smoothly. If they are worn or damaged, they can cause a grinding noise. To check the bearings, try spinning the drum by hand. If it makes a grinding noise or feels rough, the bearings may need to be replaced.
- Check the drive belt: If the drive belt is loose or worn, it can cause a grinding noise. Check the belt for any signs of wear or damage, and make sure it is properly tensioned.
- Check the motor: A faulty motor can sometimes cause a grinding noise. If you suspect the motor is the problem, it's best to call a professional for assistance.
If none of these solutions fix the problem, it's best to call a professional to diagnose and repair the issue.
Fisher and Paykel WA1068G1 totally dead.
If your Fisher and Paykel WA1068G1 washing machine is completely dead, it could be caused by a few different issues. Some possible causes include:
- Power supply issue: Check to make sure that the washing machine is properly plugged in and that the outlet is functioning properly. Also, check the circuit breaker or fuse box to see if a circuit breaker has tripped or a fuse has blown.
- Control board issue: The control board of the washing machine controls all the functions of the machine. If the control board is faulty, the machine will not turn on.
- Faulty door lock: The door lock is an important safety feature that prevents the door from opening while the machine is running. If the door lock is faulty, the machine will not turn on.
- Motor problem: The motor is what powers the washing machine's drum. If the motor is not working, the machine will not turn on.
It's best to consult the manual or a professional technician to diagnose the problem and recommend the appropriate course of action. Sometimes, the problem can be solved by resetting the machine or replacing a part, but in some cases the machine may need to be replaced.
Fisher and Paykel blinking wrench, regular, and easy iron lights
It sounds like your Fisher and Paykel washing machine is displaying an error code, indicated by the beeping sound, the blinking wrench light, and the Regular and Easy Iron lights being on. The specific meaning of this error code will vary depending on the model of your washing machine, but it likely indicates a problem with the water supply.
The most likely cause of the problem is a clogged inlet hose or inlet valve. The hose that connects the water supply to the washing machine can become clogged with debris, and the inlet valve can become clogged with mineral buildup. To fix this problem, check the inlet hose and valve for any clogs or debris.
Another possible cause could be a malfunctioning pressure switch, which measures the water level in the machine. It could malfunction, causing the device to think that the water level is too low and stopping it from flowing in.
You should consult your washing machine's user manual for the specific error code and troubleshooting steps for your model or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
It's essential to follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines when working on your washing machine and only attempt to repair or service it yourself if you are familiar with the product.
Fisher and Paykel MW511 Washing Machine won't start
Please power cycle your washing machine by unplugging your machine for 1 minute before plugging it in again.
If this issue reoccurs , then please check that there are no debris at the bottom of the washer. And you can double check whether the washer door is being shut properly.
Not finding what you are looking for?