- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
52 is a scanner error, the scanner here is actually a rotating mirror assembly that 'scans' the laser right to left. (as the paper moves top to bottom)
Make sure you did not smudge the lens or move it too far in any direction. Gently use a clean q-tip or equivalent to 'reclean' the lens.
Then, power down, count to 10, power up.
Power down. Find green checkmark button, power up, when memory starts to count, press and hold green checkmark button until ready, data, and attention lights all flash. Release Green checkmark button, display should say "Select Language".
Press Down arrow once, display should say "Cold Reset".
Press select and wait for a reboot to complete.
If you still have the error, then you have a physical problem and will need a repair tech to fix it.
I found this on another website and it worked for me. It apparently resets the printer. Hope it works for you:
1.) power on (error message) 2.) press the "Stop (triangle)" and the "Colour copy" button and hold them 3.) press the power button to power off, still hold 2.) 4.) press the power button to power on, still holding 2.) 5.) the LEDs start to flash, then they stop to flash and the red exclamation mark starts to flash. Now release 2.)
6.) the LED should say: "Init EEprom" 7.) now press and hold the power button until the printer powers off and powers on again.
I had a similar error (not the same! C2FE0100), and cleared it up with the following procedure:
1) While the HP logo was displayed on the screen, I unplugged the printer.
2) Plug the printer back in.
3) Immediately open the printer so you can see the ink cartridges.
4) Press the power button at least once. If yours is like mine, you see the error just by plugging in the printer, but it takes a minute or so. Pressing the power button for me just caused it to restart the boot sequence where I could get the error again.
5) Wait a couple of minutes. You should see the ink cartridge carrier move back and forth several times, and the screen will display a message telling you the ink access door is open (or similar).
6) I let it move the ink cartridges around for several minutes, but this probably isn't necessary.
7) Close the printer back up.
8) About a minute after closing the printer, it told me that I shouldn't turn it off by unplugging it, and that I should use the power button.
9) I pressed the power button once, and it shutdown.
10) I pressed the power button once, and this time it turned on without any error messages.
I was able to print a photo via bluetooth from my phone, and a short document from my computer, so it seems to be working OK.
0x error codes indicate that the product has an internal error. Try to reset the printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product. 2. Remove the cartridges from the product. 3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges
' message to display on the control panel. 4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product. 5. Wait 60 seconds. 6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button 7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product 8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so. 9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
You could try a partial reset of the printer
Unplug the power cord
Reconnect power cord
When lights are flashing, press & hold On/Resume and PaperSize buttons
When only the On/Resume light is flashing, release both buttons
When On/Resume light is steady, reset is completed
If you find the lights flashing, we could try resetting the printer.I have explained the reset procedures below
POWER DRAIN:-Turn off the printer, Unplug the power cable from printer and from the wall outlet.Press and hold ON buton for 30-60 seconds.
PARTIAL RESET:-Unplug the printer power cable while its ON, press and hold # and 3 button and connect the Power cord while holding.Wait untill the ON light flashes, then release the buttons.
----(for below reset cartridges must be removed out)---------
SEMI_FULL RESET:-Remove the ink cartridges, Unplug the printer power cable while its ON, press and hold # and 6 button and connect the Power cord while holding.Wait untill the ON light flashes,or wait for 20 seconds,hen release the button.If the printer goes off dont worry release the button and Push the ON button.
FULL NVM RESET:-Take the Ink Cartridges out, Unplug the printer power cable while its ON, press and hold OK and CANCEL button and connect the Power cord while holding the buttons.keep Holding the buttons until the printer goes off ,release the button and Push the ON button.