Photosmart 2610 with power on get Error 0x886a6916
The on light is flashing along with the Copy, Scan, Fax and Photo lights. Also, an exclamation light is flashing above the Scan light. An error code is of 0x886a6916 appears on the display.on a Photosmart 2610
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Photosmart 2610 with power on get Error 0x886a6916
0x error codes indicate that the product has an internal error. Try to reset the printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product. 2. Remove the cartridges from the product. 3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges
' message to display on the control panel. 4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product. 5. Wait 60 seconds. 6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button 7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product 8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so. 9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For Brother MFC210C Printer Fax Copy Scan 1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode).( "The user can establish the internal Machine Error Code as follows: pull the mains cable out of the machine (power off), hold down the Menu/Set key, re-insert the mains cable into the machine (power on). The internal Machine Error Code will be displayed.") Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Fax display screen always reads, "Auto receive". When attempting to
fax, the busy light flashes. Busy light stops flashing for 30 seconds,
then starts flashing again. Above is the default settings for the fax.
NGB0 indicates signal error or line condition error. U need to check the phone line. U can hook any single line phone to the phone line, check for tones without background noise.
None of the leds are flashing or indicating the power.
First Possible solution is change power cable or put the one which is already working Cable. If Its not getting power Check the fuse of Printer. If nothing Works Consult to service center as it seems to be under Warranty before doing any manipulation in the circuit.