- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try holding the power button down for several seconds. Or disconnect the power (pull the plug or remove battery). When you turn it back on, it will probably tell you that you didn't shut it down properly and hopefully you've saved whatever you were working on.
I have had a problem like this in the past you can try taking the electric access panel usually on the side of the equipment. then look inside you will see a wiring harness inside and it literally takes nothing to bump it loose. This happens when people move these units they are pretty fragile and can be tempermental. Make sure the unit is unplugged while you adjust the wiring harness. If that deosnt work your display board is probably bad. Hope that helps
remove battery plug in power...see what happens ...nothing happens press and hold power button until you hear response(shut down)press power as usual to boot.if it doesnt work first time try a few times more remember to keep power button pressed to shut down.