The fault is not from the disc, it is from the player.
The disc tray is actually malfunctioning. Which is as a result of a fault on the mechanism that is controlling the opening and closing of the disc tray.
Another fault might be that the button that controls the disc tray might be stuck.test if it is the button.
- Unplug the player from the power source,
- plug it back,
- turn it on,
if it opens without you pressing the open button, then the fault is from the button.
check it for any irregularity.
test if it is the disc tray
- get the appropriate screwdriver,
- open the cover of the player,
- carefully force the front control panel open from the sides,
- then check for any damages,
- change the open button and it will be okay again.
press the open button, if it opens closes continuously.
then there is a problem with the mechanism that controls the open and close of the disc tray.to fix this,
- Get the appropriate screwdriver,
- open the back cover of the player,
- look to the left side of the player and you will see a mechanism that controls the tray,
- change the mechanism with a new one.
after doing that, the player will be in good condition again.