Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Set Parameters Failed
I'm having the same problem with my scanner Primascan Colorado 2400. Looking for a solution I landed on this page.
Website of scanner:
Answers there: nihil.
I bought this scanner some years ago. Worked very well with WindowsME, and until yesterday as well with WindowsXP-SP2 on my overall usually very compliant and compatible modern computersystem.
I used to scan from IrfanView. It always called the scanmanagerprogram very satisfyingly.
But as of yesterday following error-message:
(translated from Dutch) "Can't find entrypoint of procedure _P_ImageDownSample@24 in DLL-file ImgProc.dll."
I've noticed that WindowsXP has two ImgProc.dll's in \system32.
One from the scanner-installation and one probably installed with WindowsXP.
I've installed and reinstalled this very decent scanner several times. And it gets wel detected, without hardware-conflicts.
But, as it worked perfectly before on this same system, it suddenly doesn't anymore.
Maybe I will come back here when I've found the solution if noone else has by that time.
Posted on Dec 02, 2007
SOURCE: Can`t open driver file...
i am format the c: drive and also instal to windowprofessione2. Then after to local drivers are not open properly. thet means(D:,E:,f:) the drivers are change to file. Then ask to supporting programs.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
If you happen to have the nvidia chip sets I can help you. First thing you want to do is un-install the printer. Use the un-install in the program itself an then go to add remove programs and make sure everything is gone. Then, check on your start menu and in your programs folder. Delete anything you find for hp. Reboot. Go and download the version 10 drivers. The version 11 drivers that come with the printer do not seem to work with nvidia chip sets. I had this same problem. As soon as I installed the older program my printer worked great. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-57266-4&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=2093&product=3418705
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Canon ScanGear CS driver error Code: 2,252,0. Error when trying to Preview scan using ScanGear in your program, e.g. Word, PhotoShop...
I had the same problem, Canon Technical were clueless on this error code. Yes the problem occured when trying to preview first however I could scan but without any preview, pointless really.
I have fixed it for Windows Xp SP3, Canon Lide 80. To Fix:
You need to download the latest ScanGear driver and Deldrv.exe from the canon website. You don't need the Toolbox, http://software.canon-europe.com/
It would help if you have Tuneup 2009 (even Trail version) for the later parts of this fix: http://www.tune-up.com/download/ just click download, you don't need to give them your email address.
1. Save these on C:
2. Remove the USB cable from your scanner - make sure it is unplugged.
3. Run Deldrv.exe, select your scanner and uninstall.
4. Now you will need to go into 'C:/WINDOWS/TWAIN_32' folder; you must remove anything in this folder - safest thing to do is CUT any items and paste them on the C: or personal folder.
5. Now the register parts - you need to purge your registry of any left over values. I found out after several attempts that this final step fixed the problem for me.
Basically through Windows XP Regedit or TuneUp Reg Editor search the ENTIRE registry for first 'ScanGear', second, 'Canon' and third if you have installed previously, 'Canon Toolbox'. Find any entries relating to any Canon scanner software and delete them. I only found around 6 or 7 entries to remove.
6. If you have TuneUp run '1-Click maintence' (correct problems) and afterwards run the 'Register defragger'. Restart.
7. On the next bootup your register should be optimised. Ok, disable any Anti-virus software.
8. Run the scangear setup winzip file you saved on C:. * it will extract a folder to C:. If get an error with the extraction, try running it anywhere else except C drive. Alternatively if you have WinRar, right click and manual extract contents. The scangear setup winzip file/folder (called lide80vst7250a_xpen) only contained a readme and setupSG.exe.
9. You must run the setupSG inside this folder. And you're done. Enable your anti-virus.
9. Now connect USB to scanner, Windows should pick it up. Open Word or PhotoShop > run the scangear program to preview.
10. Done! It worked my end.
Please let me know if this helped you.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2012 | HP Compaq SR5702F PC Desktop
Jul 22, 2017 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2010 | Autodesk Maya 8.5
Oct 11, 2009 | ASUS NOVA P22 DESKTOP COMPUTER- WHITE, MS...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: