Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
It really doesn't work.
I really need to fix my printer
Posted on Jun 15, 2016
5B00 is a waste pads full error. you need to get this reset by a service center and it may be economical to replace the waste ink absorbers
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Try it works for most Canon
Hi you can try
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
2,516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!