20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Canon MX310 paper jam
"Gclanton" had it right.
I had the same problem today. I ended up taking a piece of paper and from the back side started lightly forcing the paper in the back slot. I had the top cover open where you replace the ink cartridges. Towards the back you can see the paper start coming into the printer next to some rollers. On mine there was a small black switch about an inch from the right in the middle of the plastic piece above the rollers. Once I started pushing this paper in I could see this switch was stuck in the down position. After several minutes of pushing the paper in and out the switch moved up and out of the paper path. I then pulled out the paper and hit the ok button and it came on line. This may work better with a piece of card stock.
That switch is the issue. I ended up finding an object lodged against the switch. Needed a flashlight, plastic giftcard and a tweezers to get it out. Works great now.
on Oct 14, 2017
Ink asorber full
Hey welcome to Fixya.
If the waste ink absorber is full, you need to reset it.
First of all to solve it you need to download PCM Service tool. Download it from Here
After downloading follow these instructions
Step 1: Enter in service mode in order to used the re setter:
- Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go
- Then Press Resume button 5 times then let both buttons go
- The Alternate Blinking error is gone, the printer is in Service Mode state
- Extract the PCM servive tool resetter and then double click "servicetool.exe"
- Click Reload Button and you will get a new USB port.
- Load some papers in your printer and press the "Main" Button, wait until it shows "error 001" then press OK.
- Then press "EEPROM" button and the printer will print some text, after that click OK
- Then power off the printer (sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again.
- You have done.
I hope this solution will helpful for you
don't forget to click on Four thumbs which are given below & then
write testimonial in your words for appreciation if it is helpful
THANKS & Keep Using fixya
on Feb 10, 2017
Where can I get a USB cord?
USB cords can be found at Radio Shack, Target, Best Buy and Wal-Mart stores.
If none of these stores are in your area, look for one at any place that sells computers or
I hope you find the one that is right for your printer.
on Nov 23, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?