Speakers All Cut out Including Sub When Music is Played Loud
UNPLUG THE GREEN WIRE FROM THE COMPUTER AND PLUG IT INTO A CD PLAYER IF IT WORKS BETTER ON A CD PLAYER THAN THE COMPUTER IT SELF THERE MAYBE A PROBLEM WITH THE SOUND CARD AND ALSO TRY THESE STEPS I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU I AM SURE ONE OF THEM WILL WORK.
1. Please ensure that the all the connections between the satellite speakers and the subwoofer are firmly connected.
2. Next, please connect the green colored 3.5mm audio jack to another audio device such as an iPod or an MP3 player.
3. Ensure that the SoundTouch
remote control is firmly connected to the back of the subwoofer.
Connect the power cord from the subwoofer and connect it to another
single power outlet in your house. If you have an automated voltage
regulator (AVR), please connect the power cord through the AVR instead
of connecting it directly to a power outlet in your house.
5. Power up the speaker system and check whether the power button on the SoundTouch remote control will light up.
Turn on the Matrix Mode ON. This option is on the SoundTouch remote
control. This is to ensure all speakers from the speaker system will
produce audio that will be played from the audio device.
7. Play audio from the audio device. Check and see whether the all the speakers will produce audio being played from the audio
IF NONE WORK TRY THESE STEPS:
Jan 12, 2008 |
Logitech Z-5300 Computer Speakers