Question about Video Cameras
SOURCE: LG RH177 Recording
once you have set timer record, you must then put machine in standby mode,once in standby mode you will have a little timer display in panel,should then come on when time to record
Posted on Oct 17, 2007
SOURCE: no playback
Emerson charged $17.00 for the upgrade software and the darn thing will NOT play any DVD recorded with Apple IDVD regardless of 1X, 2X, etc. I emailed Emerson customer service after the upgrade and they will not respond. I guess just need to throw the Emerson out the door.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Depending on what model number it is? My JVC had a snap shot feature to it as well as video. Make sure that this is not an option for your camera. There could be a possibility that you did record but you have it in this camera setting, it could be taking snapshots of what you recorded.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2017 | The Video Cameras
Apr 14, 2013 | SWANN H264 8 Channel Dvr W500 Gb Hard...
Jan 25, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Dec 18, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-VX2100 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 26, 2008 | Home Security
Oct 26, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV280 Digital Camcorder
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!