Home Security - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Sentry Model 1610 Won't Open
I am a Safe Specialist i have been reading some of your problems and this should help there is no code if you have lost yours only the default code for the model 1610 the default code is: 77,22,09,11,64 try that if you havent changed it and with this problem with people not getting the handle open with the green light happening i suspect this is a issue with the lock mechanism i have had many of the same problems with people bringing them in when you get you safe open it and where the lock is put some lubricate on the lock regulary as the lock sticks and wont open if you havent done this then you cannot get it open see you local safe specialist and tell them what i have said and they may or may not be able to get your safe open i hope this has helped Rob Safe Specialist World.
How to default SRD Samsung password dvr
- Power off the DVR: Make sure the DVR is powered off by disconnecting it from the power source.
- Locate the reset button: On the back or bottom of the DVR, you should find a small reset button. It is often recessed and may require a pointed object like a paperclip or pin to press.
- Press and hold the reset button: Using a suitable tool, press and hold the reset button for about 15 to 30 seconds. This will reset the DVR to its default settings, including the password.
- Power on the DVR: After releasing the reset button, reconnect the DVR to the power source and power it on. The DVR will go through a startup process.
- Access the DVR: Once the DVR has finished booting up, you should be able to access it using the default login credentials.
- Username: The default username is usually "admin" or "admin1234". If these do not work, consult the DVR's user manual or documentation for the correct default username.
- Password: The default password is typically either blank (no password) or set to "4321". If none of these options work, refer to the DVR's documentation or contact Samsung's technical support for assistance.
Can the PnP brand 30w motion sensor led floodlight be set to come on permanently
The specific capabilities and settings of the PnP brand 30W motion sensor LED floodlight may vary depending on the model and design. However, in general, motion sensor LED floodlights are typically designed to operate based on detected motion and have a preset duration for illumination after motion is detected.
If you would like the PnP 30W motion sensor LED floodlight to remain on permanently, overriding the motion sensor function, you can try the following steps:
1. Locate the settings: Check if the floodlight has any accessible settings or switches that allow you to adjust its operation. This could be located on the fixture itself or on a separate control module if provided.
2. Disable or bypass the motion sensor: Look for an option to disable or bypass the motion sensor function. This might involve flipping a switch, pressing a button sequence, or adjusting a specific setting. Consult the product manual or contact the manufacturer's customer support for guidance on how to accomplish this for your specific model.
3. Connect the floodlight to a separate power source: If disabling the motion sensor function is not possible or practical, you can consider connecting the floodlight to a separate power source that provides constant power. This could involve bypassing the original wiring or using a separate switch or power outlet that remains on continuously.
It's important to note that overriding the motion sensor function may affect the energy efficiency and intended purpose of the floodlight. Motion sensor lights are typically designed to conserve energy by only activating when motion is detected, providing illumination when needed. Keeping the light on permanently may result in increased energy consumption and reduced bulb lifespan.
Always refer to the product manual or consult the manufacturer's instructions for the specific model of the PnP 30W motion sensor LED floodlight to ensure you understand its features and limitations.
5/24/2023 8:31:28 AM •
on May 24, 2023
Pilot SAE-1610 Electronic Safe won't open. Why?
Question edited for clarity.
Question moved from Heating and Cooling.
You can open it with the backup key and replace the depleted batteries. Then reset a new combination.
All this type of safe can be opened with a large rare earth magnet faster than using the combination!
Sentry Supreme 5330 safe will not open
If your Sentry Supreme 5330 safe is not opening, there could be a few possible reasons why:
- Combination Error: If you are using a combination to open the safe, make sure that you are entering the correct combination. If you have forgotten the combination, you will need to contact Sentry Safe customer service to get assistance on how to recover or reset your combination.
- Dead Batteries: If you have an electronic lock on your safe, the batteries may be dead. Replace the batteries and try again.
- Jammed Bolts: The locking bolts may be jammed due to incorrect operation or a mechanical problem. Try tapping the safe door gently with a rubber mallet to loosen the bolts and then try to open it.
- Mechanical Malfunction: If the safe still does not open, there may be a mechanical malfunction. In this case, you will need to contact a professional safe technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
Note: If you have lost your key, you will need to contact Sentry Safe customer service to order a replacement key.
HOW TO TURN OFF Co2 Alarm BEEPER?
Question edited for clarity. Please don't type in all CAPS, it is considered SHOUTING and is harder to read.Question moved from Washing Machines Category.Is it hard wired or battery powered? Replace batteries. Remove the cover and vacuum it with the circular vacuum brush.If it is older than 10 years it needs replacing. If it is a Kidde, there is a hard wired electronic timer in it that beeps at 10 years and doesn't stop. It is written in tiny writing on the back. I found that out the hard way. :>)There is also the possibility that there is a constant Co2 source from something, heater, furnace, stove etc.https://www.google.com/search?q=why+does+my+co2+alarm+keep+beeping
Also, Carbon Monoxide is CO, not Co2 (Carbon DiOxide). Unless you are in a beer cellar with Co2 dispense by a gas bottle. I had one, I owned a pub...
Not finding what you are looking for?