20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I was told that I need to replace my ink pad on my
If it is your waste ink pad that is full and needs replacing you can take it to the nearest Epson service centre and have it done the charge is usually about £50-£60 If your husband is good with printers he could strip it down using the service manual and clean the pads himself but he will also need a reset utility to restet the printer when he is finished If your printer is not a new model you may find a reset utility free on the internet
Where can Iget drivers / software to use my RX620
Windows 7 will install its own driver for your Epson printer. If you have connected the USB cable, disconnect it for now.
With your computer on, power on your printer. Now plug in the USB cable. Win7 will automatically install a driver for your printer.
The Win7 compatible TWAIN driver and Epson Scan Utility software can be download from Epson support:Epson Stylus Photo RX620 Downloads
Be sure to choose the file(s) for your Win7 version.
The red exclamation mark and the green setup light remain on.
I experienced the same problem several years ago and tried the suggestion provided below. It worked and it is still working today.
Here are instructions posted by John Phillips on "FixYourOwnComputer.com:"
Steps I took - and it worked beautifully - display problem solved !!
1. Ease off the plastic facia that covers the control buttons - (no screws - it just clips on)
2. Remove the cross head screw that is seen to the bottom left of the display unit.
3. Flip display unit open - remove the cross head screw that holds the dark plastic support clip that is behind the unit and top right ish!!
4. Remove the display unit - unscrew the 4 small cross head screws that hold the display assembly together - NOTE THAT THE CONNECTING RIBBON RUNS THROUGH THE HOLE - I didn't make a note at first, and it took me ages to work out where it went when trying to re-assemble it !!
5. Mark the connecting ribbon so that you know which way up it should be, then carefully pull it away from the black connecting block - Re-assemble merely by pushing it carefully back into place.
6. On the circuit board you will see a large (ish) black Integrated Circuit - using a magnifying glass you will see a tiny soldered fuse marked F1 just to one end of this Integrated Circuit.
7. Using a single strand of clean copper wire ( a single strand taken from a multi strand piece of speaker wire is ideal) carefully solder it across the two terminals
8. Having a soldering tip small enough is vital if you are to attempt this - an ordinary tip is TOO BIG. I used a piece of copper earth wire (obtained from ordinary "Twin and Earth" electricians household mains wiring cable) I then wound it around my soldering tip and filled it down to a fine point.
9. Re-assemble - switch on - and if you have been careful and succeeded in this feat of micro soldering - you should have a realistic chance of having a fully functioning display once again.
ERROR Scanner error occurred. please see documentation
Open the glass cover on top of printer, check a switch for lock and unlock on left or right hand side of the printer. toggle it to unlock position, turn it back on and check if there are errors still.
Keep me posted.
Where does the ink goes in a canon printer
in canon printer with ink cartridge, the ink goes no where, once the head of the cartridge is connected to the print head of the printer...in a nutshell, all job are done directly from the ink cartridge.
What do I do to fix when my RX620 Epson printer tells me that parts within have come to the end of service life?
fault is caused by counter, which counts printed pages for reason of possible overflow of waste ink pads. To reset counter a free tool is available under::http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtmlthis tool has also other advantages of e.g. overdubbing cartridge codes .... a german instruction for resetting the counter is available here:http://www.druckerchannel.de/artikel.php?ID=1116&seite=13&t=schritt_7_zaehler_zuruecksetzenmake sure to have removed and replaced waste ink pads:http://www.octoink.co.uk/pages/Epson-RX620.htmlstart program, choose printerport which is used for Epson rx620, choose Epson model rx620close active window of program ssc -> program will be available by icon in right lower corner.switch on printerright mouse click on program icon in right lower corner will open options:http://www.druckerchannel.de/artikel.php?ID=1116&seite=13&t=schritt_7_zaehler_zuruecksetzen#choose according to pictureswitch off printer / switch on printerin case of not working at once retry
Paper jam, with no paper jam!
try to re open again your machine and look very carefully inside remember even how small the paper it will still cause for a paper jam.
if not try to send it to a service technician to give a look to the printer head and rollers.
Not finding what you are looking for?