You can scan original documents and photos and save them as files on your
computer using the Epson Scan software. You can also launch Epson Scan from
any TWAIN-compliant application, such as Adobe Photoshop
1. Open the document cover and place your original face-down on the scanner
glass, in the front right corner, as shown on page 9.
2. Close the cover gently so you don't move the original.
3. Do one of the following to start Epson Scan:
Double-click the EPSON Scan icon on your desktop.
Double-click EPSON Scan in the Applications folder.
If you are scanning from an application, start your application. Then
open the File menu, choose Import or Acquire, and select your Epson
Select Full Auto Mode as the Mode setting
in the upper right corner. (If you are in
Home, Office, or Professional Mode, you see
a different Epson Scan window.)
5. If you want to restore faded color in a photo
or make other corrections, click Customize.
Then follow the instructions in the next
6. Click the Scan button. The image is scanned
and you see its icon in Windows Explorer or