20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Kodak 3000 DSV Film Scanner , Film Scanner Driver
You have to Change the scanner vendor name to MS7000 and then use the Minolta Twain driver listed on their web site...USA site!! there are no Kodak drivers for this unit other then the application software Powerfilm.NO kodak windows drivers either , it uses ASPI drivers.
PROBLEM SOFTWARE CAPTURE kODAK DSV 2400 SCSI
You need to convert it to a Minolta MS6000 to use
other software packages and download the Twain driver for it.
The firmware on the 2400DSV will need changing via the service
mode to the Vendor name for MS6000.
This would involve a service visit by a Kodak Rep. and
should take no longer then an hour.
My kodak verite 55 printer says it is out of paper, but it is not. It also says the printer is not recognized. Any ideas?
- Check to make sure that the paper tray is loaded correctly and that the paper is not jammed in the printer.
- Make sure that the paper guides in the tray are adjusted correctly for the size of paper you are using.
- Check to see if the printer driver is up to date. Outdated printer drivers may cause the printer to not be recognized by the computer. You can download the latest driver from the Kodak website.
- Check the USB cable that connects the printer to the computer to ensure that it is properly connected and that there is no damage to the cable.
- Restart the printer and the computer and try to print again.
- If the issue persist, run the printer troubleshooter, it might help you to identify and fix the problem.
- If none of the above solutions work, it is possible that the printer's paper sensor is malfunctioning. In this case, contact Kodak customer service for further assistance.
It's important to follow the instructions carefully and if you have any doubts or difficulties, consult the printer's user manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
My Kodak Ektapro 5020 double plays every slide
if you need to purchase a special slide, you can call Kodak directly and make the request. They can either direct you to the product on their website or one of their vendors. And for the double slide issue, I would suggest leaving a blank space between each slide as a round about solution. Otherwise, you can reference the product manual to help overcome this.
I cannot print a word document
You can try use a PDF print driver and see what is the output and Error.
Please post more information such as error and what happens when you try printing, if the PDF solution does not work
Kodak software not detecting printer
no model told
most printers, have buttons and or tiny LCD screen
and has button called (of 2?) print a test page,
or a button called calibration page.
do that first see if printer is good first
then reset it the printer,
and then load the software from Kodak, not from the 100000 infected websites showing this.. DOOMED that.
then connect USB
and then print.
see my order? do the manual tests first.
no printer told at all ,just the word KODAK, and is useless to me.
we are blind here, can't see what is at your hands
no PC told nor what OS it runs at all. w7 to w11 ,linux, mac or Android?
Not finding what you are looking for?