20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Not printing microsoft office documents, VIsta Software
Try to press the photo and copy at the same time it will print a diagnostic page
look how is the quality of the text.
if it prints very light or if it doesnt print open the access door and try to remove the ink cartridges and put it back again and make sure you hear a click sound after you put the cartridges back in and close the printer access door
try to print again a demo page press photo and copy and check if there is improvement
if no improvement open the kodak aio home center software click on the question mark(?) on the upper right corner and click on maintenance..then select printhead cleaning.After the printhead cleaning print again demo page (press photo and copy at the same time) if still no improvement on the quality of the text call the kodak hotline 1 800 421 6699..you might need a printhead replacement..
How do you enlarge a picture? I recieved no
you can pull the copy from the folder location and use "paint" that comes with your operating system and enlarge the photo there
2. if you have photo software you can use it to enlarge the photo to the desired page you want. This is software such as Photo smart etc.
3. In Windows 7 there is a "Window Picture Manger" that will re size your photo also if you have this operating system. It is listed under "Pictures" click here then you will come to "windows Picture viewer" then at the top of the window you will see "File,Print,Email,Burn and Open.
4. By clicking on the "Open" caption you will see a drop down menu with "paint,Gallery, etc. choose the "Windows Picture Manager" and you will have a "helps " menu to the upper right hand corner click here to see how to operate the picture manager.
Kodak 5500 Printer Pa[per jam
Verify that the ink cartridges are intact and securely inserted into the printhead, then make the same print.
If this will not correct the issue, try to follow these steps
- Lift the printer access door, then remove the ink cartridges from the printhead.
- Verify that the label on the ink cartridges is intact, and the cartridges are not damaged.
- Verify that only KODAK branded ink cartridges are installed.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printhead, then press down firmly until you hear them click into position.
- Close the printer access door, then make the same print.
Clean the printhead, then print a demo sheet.
If these steps will not correct the issue on the printout., you need to call Kodak technical support ( 1 800 421 6699) possible the printhead is defective and it needs to be replaced
- Verify that inkjet paper is loaded in the paper trays.
- Press Menu.
- Select Clean Printhead, then press OK.
- Select Deep Clean, then press OK. The On/Off light flashes green during the cleaning procedure.
- When the On/Off light glows a steady green, select Print Demo Sheet, then pressStart.
Printing problem with the kodak 5100
Theres alot of possible reason why you're having those print out. In your case since your complaining about the ink being to wet.. check the paper that ur using is it a photo paper? is it inkjet compatible? did you use the same paper you used before? Possible that your Print Head is defective. Have you tried using the ITG(interavtice troubleshooting Guide) www.kodak.com/go/itg
If that does not work call kodak. 1-800-421-6699. :-P
I have a 5100 kodak. It has stopped printing. It
Kodak has had problems with the print heads on these printers. Call their Customer Support at 1-800-421-6699, 9 A.M. to midnight Eastern time, 7 days a week. They will probably ship you a replacement print head and cartridges.
Getting a print error 3802,
Hi. Error means your printer failed to communicate with the printhead. If issue is not resolved by turning the printer off/on then you need to buy a new printhead. Here's a link
on how to install a new printhead.
When i print the page come blank
If you recently put in a new ink cartridge, make sure the plastic strip is removed. Also, you can take a cotton ball and dab a small amount of alcohol, any kind, and dabble that onto the ink cartridge as well. If that does not fix it, look at the pressure lever, that can be all the way pushed down, make sure it is at level to the eye. let me know if you need more help! Guy
I have a Kodak esp
The Problem is with your Router, Check to see if its made by Qwest/Actiontek. If so the firmware is not up to date. I'm having the same issues. They are working on a fix, but nothing is yet available so we're stuck!
Has new ink. double check installation. will not
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
if the unit has not been used for a while, it will dry up..you can order a part that the ink cartridge snap's onto. or remove it and clean out with cotton swob.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response, thanks and good luck
Don't know how to open
You remove the rear access door by pressing in on the two latches and then pulling out. See page 15 of this user manual link
for a diagram showing how to do so.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
I have new ink in it and even changed it out the
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
their is a cartridge, that you ink cartridge snap onto its gray..remove that and clean..if does not work you can odrer another from kodak support
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
Kodak printer states printhead loose
To resolve this error:
- Open the printer access door.
Disconnect the power cord
- Remove the color and black ink cartridges.
- Remove, then reinstall the printhead.
- Unlatch the printhead:
press the button in the upper-left corner of the carriage.
- Lift the printhead out of the carriage.
- Place the printhead in the carriage.
- Press firmly against the target label on the printhead until it clicks into place.
- Install the color and black ink cartridges.
- Close the printer access door.
- Connect the power cord.
- Then follow the instructions on the LCD screen
Kodak hero 5.1 cannot detect paper edge
Bought a Kodak Hero 5.1, full price, two weeks ago, spending an hour on each of our laptops and tablets to get them to talk to each other. Worked like a charm!Then came the rain and the humidity and the message "Unable to detect paper edge" and two hours faffing around and fanning the paper (thx Blondepoison) and not taking a sledge hammer to the darned thing.The shop will take it back in for "repairs" for ten days, but that's not the point, Kodak, is it?Solutions: take it back to the shop and get another brand. Or wait two months for the dry season.
My Kodak 5100 Easyshare printer will not scan or copy
Call the Kodak customer service number and tell them that you need a new printhead, that's the device that your cartridges fit into. They know that they have a problem but they will ask you to print a test sheet anyway. They should ship you a new printhead within about five days - at no cost. The printhead only seems to last about 4-6 months with my occasional use. Tell them that they should replace the ink cartridges since you used probably used up the ones in the printer trying to do the diagnostics of cleaning the printhead. They may not replace the cartridges but we should give them a hard time since it's their problem.
Kodak Technical Support Number: 1-800-421-6699
I hope I'm was of help. Take care.
Pages come out of printer blank
It’s making te noise of printing or just get the paper and got it out fast ? If goes straight out is the driver if goes line by line and is blank the cartridges are dryed or the injector are clogged with old ink. Time to buy a new one or send it to maintenance
Not finding what you are looking for?