Question about D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310 (WBR1310)
My routers lights areblinking fast ,normal?
Yes, this is just responding to your activity.
dont worry about it, unless your internet goes out.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2014 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Sep 19, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
1. Make sure that your PC is connected to your router and the
router is powered on.
2. Insert the Resource CD that came with your router
into your PC. The CD automatically starts and detects the language you are
using on your PC. Select a different language option, if you prefer. If the
CD does not automatically start, browse the CD and double-click on .
3. Click Supporting Software, then Netgear Firmware
Recovery Utility, and follow the prompts for the recovery process.
4. After firmware recovery is complete, follow the prompts to
restore your configuration
Sep 12, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
The orange "i" means that the Ethernet cable connection to the modem has been detected.
The light should be blinking green for Internet connectivity.
I advise you to reset the router:
To restore the factory default configuration settings:
1. Use a sharp object such as a pen or a paper clip to press and hold the restore factory settings button, located on the rear panel of the router, for about 5 seconds, until the Power light begins to blink .
2. Release the restore factory settings button, and wait for the router to restart, and for the Power light to stop blinking and become solid green.
The factory default settings will be restored so that you can access the router from your Web
browser using the factory defaults.
If resetting the router does not correct the issue, you should call your ISP (Internet Provider) and check if they are having a problem.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 23, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Jan 21, 2011 | LG Network & Wireless Adapters
Feb 09, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN111 802.11g/b Wireless...
Oct 26, 2008 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Jul 18, 2008 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-443PI 108Mbps...
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: