Question about Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The scanner light works and it moves. When the page prints, only approx. 1/4" on one side appears. The rest of the page looks like static on a television with colored streaks in it. We have installed it again and tried everything we know. Can you help.
1. does scanning from the pc looks good ?
2. printing photos from the pc looks good ?
3. does standalone copy (placing image on the scanner bed then pressing the COPY button on the printer) looks good ?
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: scanning trouble PLEASE HELP!!!
First try to make a copy from the printer if the copy is fine then there is the problem with drivers , if the copy is blurred or as the same problem then its a hardware problem in the printer ,if the copy is fine then you need to install the lastest drivers from this website install scan drivers :
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2017 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Color Laser All-in-One...
Oct 22, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet...
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 15, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jan 25, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Apr 24, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 23, 2007 | Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!