Epson Stylus - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Epson printer xp 305 printer error E-01
This Epson Printer error E-01
occurs in the Epson Service Manual which indicates a type of fatal error. It simply signifies that the printer is incapable to finish the self-test process. When users are trying to power ON the printer it begins to check for all systems. If it is found that it is unable to finish the self test process then, the printer will come up with an error message as mentioned above. Follow these steps to resolve Error E-01.
Steps to Resolve Error E-01:
Step 1: Turn on/off the printer power button
Step 2: Managing the lock of the printer
- Turn the power off. Wait for a while then turn on it again.
Step 3: Managing the CD tray
- Store transportation lock carefully.
Step 4: Checking the printer cartridge
- Press the CD Tray button to retract the tray to its original storage position. Be careful never to push or pull the CD tray into the wrong position. Turn off the Epson Printer and make sure that there is no paper left which may lead to paper jam issue inside the unit.
Step 5: Perform a check-up process.
- If the printer is installed with the CISS then, make sure that its carriage is easily movable towards left and right side.
- The printer's upper scanner part should be closed tightly.
Step 6: Access the cartridge
- Install original Epson ink cartridges and then run the printer.
- Access the cartridge loading area while the printer is in off-mode and then, move the carriage right away from the stop. Carefully disassemble the printer and then, clean all its optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip as well as disc encoder.
Contact Epson Printer Support Number
if you have any issues in printer.
on Jan 27, 2019
Epson 1400 cartridge carriage jammed
The cleaning unit may still be engaged with the cartridge carriage. There may be a release mechanism on the side of the cleaning unit. The cover will have to be removed to see if that is the case. Another cause could be that the shaft or rail that the carriage travels on is quite dirty. It can be cleaned with alcohol to remove the dirt. That might be what is loading down the motor. Good Luck.
Epson Stylus ...
on Jan 11, 2019
Black won't print for my
I have solved this problem on my sx515w. I hadn't used the printer for a while and when I did after about 3 months the black wouldn't print. Even after trying several different new cartridges, driver reinstals, updates, automatic head cleaning operations..... It turned out that the printer head had ink dried onto it due to lack of use.
What you need to do is to drop a few drops of nail polish remover (yes as in Acetone solution) on to the foam cleaning dock, located to the far right of the printer rail. When the printer is resting, the ink jet module covers the dock. TO expose the dock, set the printer to the 'clean head' operation and the ink jet module will go to the far left, when this happens pull the power cord out so it stays out of the way (don't worry the printer will reset fine afterwards).So now the module is out of the way drop in some cleaing fluid on to the sponge dock. Then you are ready to run the automatic clean head operation at least 20 times. Do a test print each time until full print quality is resumed.
Oh and it is worth cleaning the sponge dock with tissue as it gets heavily soiled with ink (using the 'clean head' - turn off half way operation just described above). Remeber to replenish the nail polish remover. This should sort it.
on Dec 31, 2018
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Paper Jam
It PW sensor error. For "Normal Quality" mode, the PW sensor will not work for "reading" paper existence, but for "Fine", photo and best photo it work. PW is paper widht. Small sensor at bottom side of carriage, near the head. Dirty or short circuit may be.... Can you fix it?
Epson Stylus ...
on Dec 14, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?