Question about Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
These are the steps, that are in the manual, and i am following:
- Have it on the scanner setting (by pressing the big silver button on the left)
- Press page preview
- Press the colour or black print button (which are also known as the 'start' buttons)
- Then it should link it to your computer.
See ive done this but it STILL hasnt worked?!, these are the steps the manual says (and my colour print and black print (aka start buttons) do work, and my computer is plugged into the printer)
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 4300 Series, "Lexmark All-in-One Center."
To see how an image will look after it is scanned, click "Preview Now."
2. Click "Scan," "Send scanned image to."
If scanning an image, choose a graphics program such as "Lexmark Photo Editor," "MS Paint," etc.
If you wish to "Scan to OCR," choose a text program such as "MS Word," "WordPad," etc.
Once the image is scanned, the "Abbyy OCR" software will open automatically.
3. To begin the scanning process, click "Scan Now."
4. To view the additional options, click "See More Scan Settings."
To indicate what type of image is being scanned, select the "Option" next to the type of object you are scanning. Your settings will be optimized for that object type.
To indicate how the scan will be used, select the relevant option from the menu. Your resolution and other settings will be optimized based on your selection.
5. To revert back to the normal All-in-One main page, click "Hide Extra Scan Settings."
6. Under "Display Advanced Scan Settings"; you can see change settings, which will affect the outcome of your scan.
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2011 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2010 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 01, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 03, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Sep 08, 2007 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 11, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
932 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!