Lexmark Office... | Answered on Jun 13, 2018
Lexmark X4550... | Answered on Jun 06, 2018
Lexmark Office... | Answered on May 30, 2018
Lexmark X1270... | Answered on May 16, 2018
Please try to do the following steps
1. Reseat all cartridges and Imaging Basket.
2. Remove Imaging Unit. To see the complete instructions on how to remove/replace the Imaging Unit, click the link http://bit.ly/jhK9fF
3. Clean the HVPS (high voltage power supply) and POGO pins and the corresponding electrical contact on the Imaging Unit with a clean, dry cloth. Click on the link http://bit.ly/jv58Nj to see the POGO pins location.
4. Replace all cartridges and Image Basket (you need to send bad cartridges back).
5. If supplies replacement doesn
Lexmark X544dn... | Answered on Apr 25, 2018
32,726 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!