Question about Brother HL 7050 Laser Printer
We have an error message E52 service call, we are unable to print anything. Is there something I can do????
Probably a fatal error. Bad Laser Unit. Try unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2015 | Brother MFC-8880DN Mono Multifunction...
Mar 15, 2010 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Jan 28, 2010 | Brother HL 7050 Laser Printer
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Oct 24, 2007 | Brother HL-6050DN Laser Printer
1,919 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!