Brother Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Brother dcp1510 says stack copies ... Deep Sleep - how do i get it to print????
1) Resetting the printer memory can solve the issue on your printer. When the printer memory is full, the error appears on the control panel of the printer.
2) Access the printer's control panel and choose the printer settings.
3) Use the navigation keys on the printer's control panel to begin the troubleshooting.
4) Select the printer control and maintenance option. Select the Reset option in the menu reset the printer.
5) By doing this, the printer error can be resolved, and the printer can be brought back to a working condition.
6) Make sure that the mentioned steps are followed correctly to solve the issue on your printer.
on Dec 01, 2018
BROTHER INKJET DCP-300 INK BOX FULL TELL ME RESET CODE
2 7 8 3 PROCESSOR FAIL
1. Ink in the ink cartridges may be new but the nozzles might be blocked (depending on the storage).
2. Take a lint-free cloth and wrap it around the ink nozzle. Rub the nozzle firmly so that the dried ink comes out.
3. Shake the cartridges well and reinsert them into the designated ink slots. Turn on the printer and print a test report.
4. If the issue persists, the next method to try is replacing the ink absorber box at a Brother Service Center.
on Dec 01, 2018
I have a brother fax
1) The Brother printer is structured in such a way that it will stop all the printing operations if any one of the ink cartridges are empty.
2) If the printer continues printing inspite of having anyone empty cartridge then the cleaning cycles would suck air from the empty cartridge.
3) This would damage the print head.
However, the black and white print mode can operate exceptionally well when the cartridges are empty.
on Nov 29, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?