My webcam is not connected... how to connect my webcam.?
Thank you for contacting Fixya.
Things you need before connecting web camera;
• USB cord (usually mini)
• A PC(Personal Computer)
Please follow the links below for connecting the web cam;
1. Make sure you have or buy a webcam.They are usually $20-$30.Make sure you have an open USB port on your PC.
2. Now Connect USB via Webcam.Then via PC.
3. Now you will then have a setup popup so if you have a popup block un block it now and restart your computer.
4. When computer it restarted you will do the setup. If the setup doesn't come up then check the connection and restart computer
5. Then when setup is completed then make sure your web cam is up on your computer very stedy.Then do a test before you do a conversation. This is usually to see if you would need any extra lighting or not.
6. Now enjoy webcam.I would recommend to keep your web cam connected so you wouldn't have to go though this again but if you cant then just reconnect and usually you would be ok.
Hope it works.
Computer and Accessories Premium Expert
May 30, 2010 |
Computers & Internet