Cameras - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Visucam 224: When taking picture, no flash and a black box comes up. Any ideas?
If you are experiencing an issue with the Visucam 224 camera where the flash is not activating and a black box appears instead of the picture, there could be a few potential causes.
One possibility is that there is a software issue with the camera system. Rebooting the camera resolves the issue temporarily, but it may continue to occur intermittently. In this case, it may be worth checking for any software updates or contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
Another potential cause could be a problem with the flash itself. It could be a damaged or faulty flash unit that is causing the issue. In this case, you may need to have the camera serviced or the flash unit replaced.
It is also possible that the issue is related to the camera's hardware or firmware. It could be worth contacting the manufacturer for assistance or having the camera serviced to diagnose and resolve the issue.
3/23/2023 10:33:55 PM •
7 hours ago
I need a Winait camera manual please?
Question edited for clarity.
No model number given, so generic guesswork, plus a link to the maker.
Digital Camera Owner Manual
https://www.mypni.eu > download > manuals
This camera supports any compatible SD memory card up to 32GB. Limited internal memory is only for you to take test photo, these photo will be lost when you ...
18MP digital camera with 2.7'' tft display 4 x digital zoom ...
http://www.winait.com > ... > Digital Camera
DC-530I winait China, Main Feature 18/16.0Mega pixel Anti-Shake 2.7" TFT LCD Face ... Accessories USB cable ,hand strap, pouch,user manual,Li-ion battery,CD ...
Winait Instant Film Camera,Manual Control Kids Old ...
https://www.alibaba.com > ... > Digital Camera
1:100% hand-powered instant camera. Taking instant photos without batteries needed. 2:100% Analogue. 3:100% Manual Control. 4:An unprecedented instant ...
Type: Still Camera
Sensor Element Type: CMOS
Special Feature: Cheap Camera
Optical Zoom: Fixed Focus
Rating: 4 · Review by anonymous · US$29.99 · In stock
3/23/2023 5:23:13 PM •
12 hours ago
My replay xd1080 camera battery will not charge.
If your Replay XD1080 camera battery is not charging and the charging status LED is not illuminating, there may be an issue with the battery or the charger. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:
1. Check the charging cable: Make sure the charging cable is properly connected to the camera and the charger, and that it is not damaged. Try using a different cable to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Check the charger: Make sure the charger is properly plugged into a power outlet and that it is functioning correctly. You can try using a different charger or testing the charger with a different device to see if it is working properly.
3. Check the battery: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it is possible that the battery may be faulty or damaged. In this case, you may need to replace the battery.
To replace the battery, you can contact Replay customer support for further assistance. They can provide you with information on how to purchase a replacement battery and whether it is a do-it-yourself project or if you need to send the camera to them for repair. It is important to use a battery that is compatible with your camera model to ensure proper function and safety.
It's essential to be cautious when attempting any repairs on your camera to avoid further damage or injury. If you are not confident in your ability to troubleshoot or repair the issue, it's recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician or contact Replay customer support for further assistance.
3/20/2023 12:45:13 PM •
3 days ago
The green clean light stays on all the time it is on the docking station
It's possible that the green clean light staying on all the time when the device is on the docking station is normal behavior. Many electronic devices have indicator lights that remain on when they are charging or in a standby mode.
However, if you suspect that there may be an issue with your device, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
Make sure the device is properly seated on the docking station. Check to see if the contacts on the device and docking station are clean and free of debris.
Try unplugging the docking station from the power outlet, waiting a few moments, and then plugging it back in. This can sometimes reset the device.
Check the user manual for your device to see if there is any information about the green light staying on. Some devices may have a setting that allows you to turn off the indicator lights
If none of these steps solve the issue, contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or recommend a repair or replacement if necessary.
I have an Oricom Ultra 550 that won't recharge. The green light on the charger is on but doesn't go red when unit is placed in it .
It sounds like there may be an issue with the charging system on your Oricom Ultra 550. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:
Check the power source: Make sure that the power outlet you are using is working correctly. Try plugging in another device to confirm that the outlet is providing power.
Check the charger: If possible, try using a different charger to see if the issue is with the charger itself. If you don't have another charger, try using a different USB cable with the charger.
Check the battery: If the battery is completely drained, it may take a few minutes for the charging indicator light to turn red. Try leaving the Oricom Ultra 550 in the charger for 10-15 minutes to see if the light changes to red.
Reset the device: If none of the above steps work, try resetting the device. To do this, remove the battery and then put it back in. Turn the device on and see if it starts charging.
If none of these steps work, it may be a hardware issue with the device. In that case, you may need to contact Oricom customer support for assistance or take the device to a technician for repair.
My min cota charger model mk105p is jumping from charging light to the green light in rapid ssusession
It is possible that there is an issue with the battery or the charger itself. Here are some possible reasons why your charger may be jumping from the charging light to the green light in rapid succession:
Battery Compatibility: The charger may not be compatible with the specific battery you are trying to charge. Double-check to make sure that the battery you are using is compatible with your charger model.
Battery Health: The battery may be damaged or defective. Try charging a different battery with the same charger to see if the same issue occurs.
Charger Issues: The charger itself may be malfunctioning or defective. Check for any visible damage or loose connections. You may also want to try cleaning the contacts on the charger and battery to ensure proper charging.
Overheating: The charger may be overheating, causing it to switch rapidly between the charging and green lights. Make sure that the charger is in a well-ventilated area and not covered while in use.
If the issue persists, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or seek assistance from a professional technician to diagnose and resolve the problem.
Makita DC18RC Charger Doesnt working
It sounds like there may be an issue with the charging circuitry on your Makita DC18RC charger. Unfortunately, without a schematic, it can be difficult to diagnose the problem. However, here are a few things you could try:
Clean the battery contacts: Sometimes, a buildup of dirt or debris on the battery contacts can prevent the charger from properly detecting the battery. Try cleaning the contacts on both the battery and the charger with a clean, dry cloth.
Check the power source: Make sure the charger is plugged into a working outlet and that there are no issues with the power source.
Check the thermal sensor: The Makita DC18RC charger is equipped with a thermal sensor that prevents the battery from charging if it gets too hot. If the battery is too hot, let it cool down before trying to charge it again.
Try a different charging mode: The Makita DC18RC charger has two charging modes - rapid and maintenance. Try switching to the other mode and see if that makes a difference.
Check for loose connections: Inspect the charger and battery for any loose connections or damaged wires. If you find any, try repairing or replacing them.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to take the charger to a professional repair shop or contact Makita customer service for further assistance.
WONT HOLD DATE/TIME, KEEPS REQUESTING TO RESET!
Hi there, been playing around trying to get camera going,as i took apart (easy enough, if you can handle a watch repair screwdriver) what i did find seems to be a standard watch battery located bottom left next to speaker. Pretty sure if you replace this, it should solve your problem. Just be carefull when taking out ribbon cable!
Konica Minolta Dimage Z6 working fine, but Windows 11 wont recognise it. Any ideas please?
If your Konica Minolta Dimage Z6 camera is working fine but is not being recognized by Windows 11, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the USB cable: Make sure that the USB cable you are using is properly connected to both the camera and the computer. Try using a different USB cable to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check the USB port: Try connecting the camera to a different USB port on your computer to see if the port is the issue. Some USB ports may not have enough power to detect the camera.
- Install the camera driver: If the camera did not come with a driver disc, try downloading and installing the driver from the manufacturer's website. Make sure to download the correct driver for your camera model and operating system.
- Restart the computer: Sometimes, restarting the computer can help to resolve issues with USB devices not being recognized.
- Try a different computer: If the above steps do not work, try connecting the camera to a different computer to see if the issue is with the camera or the computer.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it is possible that there may be a hardware problem with the camera. In that case, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a qualified technician for further assistance.
How to collimate Nikon Venturer II10x23 6.3 degrees compact binoculars?
Here are the steps to collimate your Nikon Venturer II10x23 6.3 degrees compact binoculars:
1. Adjust the diopter: The diopter adjustment is usually located on the right eyepiece, and it helps to adjust the focus of the image for your right eye. Close your left eye and adjust the focus of the right barrel using the diopter adjustment until the image is clear.
2. Look at a distant object: Choose a distant object, such as a building or tree, and focus on it using both barrels. Keep your eyes on the object while you perform the next step.
3. Adjust the barrel alignment screws: The barrel alignment screws are located on the hinge that connects the two barrels. You may need a small screwdriver to adjust them. Use the screws to adjust the alignment of the barrels until the images in both barrels are aligned. If the image on the right barrel is above and to the right of the image in the left barrel, you need to adjust the right barrel downwards and to the left.
4. Test your binoculars: Once you have adjusted the alignment screws, check the alignment of the barrels again by looking at a distant object. If necessary, make further adjustments until the images are aligned.
5. Repeat the process: Over time, the alignment of your binoculars may shift slightly, so it's a good idea to check the alignment periodically and make adjustments as needed.
Not finding what you are looking for?