My whirpol calypso washer don't running, appear fl and ce
"FL" flashes if any overfill condition occurs. This condition occurs when excessive water in the tub causes the overfill switch to trip. The control must realize that the trip was due to an overfill condition instead of a suds lock condition in order for "FL" to be displayed.
With an overfill condition, the beeper repeats a warning every 10 seconds with no time out. The pump is cycled in drain mode for 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off until the overfill switch resets or power is discontinued to the unit.
Press STOP/CANCEL to clear the display
If there is any breakdown in communication between the machine controller and the motor controller, "CE" flashes and the unit beeps once.
Some common causes of "CE" errors include:
• Conformal coating on serial communications pins between the machine controller and motor controller. After disconnecting power to the unit, try scraping this coating off the pins.
• Check the resistance values between the serial communications pins with the connectors in place. Make sure the harness does not have a bad connection.
• Check the quick disconnect at the motor terminal. The drive motor must be hooked up properly or a "CE" error will occur.
• Drive motor thermal protector has opened.
• Motor controller is not powered or fuse has opened. Replace motor controller.
Press STOP/CANCEL to clear the display.