Whirlpool Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Had error code E1 F6 on Whirlpool duet washer. Watched a video - replaced motor control board. But now the tub won't spin. What's wrong?
- Motor Coupling:
- Check the motor coupling, which connects the motor to the transmission. It's a common part that can wear out or break. If the motor coupling is damaged or broken, it may prevent the tub from spinning.
- Drive Belt:
- Ensure that the drive belt is properly installed and not damaged. If the belt is loose or broken, it can affect the spinning function. Tighten or replace the belt as needed.
- Door Lock Mechanism:
- The E1 F6 error code often involves issues with the door lock mechanism. Make sure the door is securely closed and the door lock is functioning correctly. If the door is not locking properly, the washer might not enter the spin cycle.
- Lid Switch:
- If your washer has a lid switch, check to see if it is working correctly. The lid switch is a safety feature that prevents the washer from spinning if the lid is open. If the switch is faulty, the washer may not spin.
- Motor or Motor Control Board Issues:
- While you've replaced the motor control board, there could still be issues with the motor itself or the connections between the motor and the control board. Double-check the connections and ensure there are no loose wires.
- Check for Error Codes:
- If the washer is displaying any new error codes after replacing the motor control board, consult the appliance's manual or documentation to interpret those codes. They can provide additional insights into the specific issue.
Whirlpool Washer WFW94HEAW0 Front Load Washing Machine. Trapping Water in Unknown Area.
Stale smells come from not drying the front gasket trough just inside the door. Your bleach isn't cleaning that area. Use Tilex Mold spray on it. Clean and dry the door glass as well and leave the door open for a few hours after a wash or leave it open all the time. If it is dry, it can't smell.There will always be some water in the pump area, but if you remove the pump filter cover, that releases and water left behind.When you use bleach always do whites or your tea towels next. You can also dilute by adding a couple of jugs of water first.There is a trick to look for rattling items between the inner and outer drum. Put a good flashlight against the holes in the drum and you can see what is below without getting the glare from the drum.These websites give you a full parts schematic showing all the parts and their positions.https://www.appliancepartspros.com/tub-basket-parts-for-whirlpool-wfw94heaw0.html
Whirlpool Washer WFW94HEAW0 - OEM Parts & Repair Helppartselect.cahttps://www.partselect.caCanada Wide Same-Day Shipping For All In-Stock Parts. Shop Canadian And Avoid Customs ' 2 Million Parts Ready To Ship. OEM Parts & Accessories. One-Year Warranty. Money Back Guarantee. Free Repair Help & Videos. Types: Dishwasher Parts, Dryer Parts.
2/17/2024 9:23:21 AM •
on Feb 17, 2024
Whirlpool dishwasher will only drain
If the machine runs a while and then drains, it is like that there is a leak and the leak sensor has been activated. There is a tray between the base of the machine and the kitchen floor.
2/13/2024 11:52:15 PM •
on Feb 13, 2024
Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer will not drain - F-21 error
Perfect! Yes, they aer 1/4" 6pt screws. I didn't have to lift my washer, but the previous tech had put in 1 screw crooked, so that was FUN! I had cut out an opening on an old cracked tote and was able to hold all the water as long as I transferred some to a bunch of tupperware. Make sure you line up the upper mark on the white drain plug before putting back in. The tote was getting overloaded and I didn't notice the alignment marks until after having some water overflow. Just a heads-up if anyone has an emergency and HAS to get the plug back in in a hurry.
Wife's Victoria's Secret panties
a metal nut
Not finding what you are looking for?