NEED TO SET UP MY VOICE MAIL
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text.
How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now.
2. When you set up your voice mail:
* You'll register your mobile phone number.
* Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call.
* Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you.
* You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail.
* Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail.
* Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
Thanks for using fixya...