When you look into the ice holder it's all clumped together - ice slices frozen together. Sometimes the ice slice is frozen all the way around but the center is hollow. I'm guessing that it is ejecting the ice before it is fully frozen. Is there a way to adjust the time on it. My freezer is freezing everything else fine. Ice Cream, veggies, meet, etc. everything is solid - so I don't necessarily want to turn down the temp on my freezer. Any help would be great as it is hard to get ice out now.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please allow me to give you some tips on how to freeze raw apples
Freezing apples will prolong the shelf life, and they will remain fresh for up to 12 months. However, after the apples thaw, they need to be used within a day or two because they will deteriorate quickly.
1. Select ripe sweet apples without large bruised areas. Apples that are firm will be easier to peel. 2. Rinse the apples under cold water. Dry them off with paper towels.
3. Dissolve 1/2 tsp. of ascorbic acid into 3 tbsp. of water. You will need 1/2 cup of sugar for each quart of peeled and sliced apples.
4. Peel the apples to remove the skins. Remove any brown spots from the apples with a sharp knife.
5. Remove the core from the apple. An apple corer will work best for this task; they are available at most grocery stores. Slice the apples into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch slices. Remove the seeds, stems and hard areas of the apple.
6. Combine 1 qt. of apples with 1/2 cup of sugar and the ascorbic acid solution in a large plastic storage bag. Coat the apples evenly with the sugar and solution.
7. Pack the apple slices into freezer containers. You can also freeze the slices on a cookie sheet and then pack them into containers to prevent them from sticking together in clumps.
This is due to no power going through the relay that holds down the slice bar, when the setting is reached, the relay is de-energised, and it Pops Up. It is NOT doing so, due to A: No Power to the Unit, or B: Power is getting to unit, but one or more "Elements" is burnt out. or it has developed a controller fault.
remove from the electricity supply remove crumb tray, remove bottom 4 os 6 screws. at the bottom of the toaster there is what liooks like a flat fish hook that engages with the handle when you push the handle down to start toasting. clean around this and try to get it to engage when you push the handle down, it wont stay down unless the electricity is connected but dont plug it in as you will probably kill your self!! put it back together abd try it if it does not work 4 slice toaster from Tesco £9.99