Refrigerators - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
KGV28V01GB/21 light at half bright when door shut?
- Check the door switch: The door switch is responsible for turning the light on and off when you open and close the door. Disconnecting the switch, as you have already done, can confirm if the switch is working correctly or not. If it still remains at half brightness, the switch may need to be replaced.
- Check the light circuit: If the switch appears to be working correctly, there may be a problem with the light circuit. This could be a problem with the wiring or the bulb itself. You can try replacing the bulb to see if that resolves the issue.
- Contact Bosch Support: If the problem persists,
2/7/2023 11:58:21 PM •
21 hours ago
Need wiring diagram for Westinghouse WTM5200WB Fridge to change electronic thermostat to traditional one
Unfortunately, without access to the wiring diagram, it is difficult to provide specific guidance on how to change the electronic thermostat in the Westinghouse WTM5200WB fridge to a traditional one. I suggest contacting the manufacturer or a professional appliance repair service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the wiring diagram and help you determine if the change is possible and safe to make. It is important to exercise caution when working with electrical components and to make sure to follow any safety instructions provided by the manufacturer.
How to change frigidaire phsc239dsb5 refrigerator change from celsius to fahrenheit
The steps to change the temperature display from Celsius to Fahrenheit on a Frigidaire PHSC239DSB5 refrigerator may vary depending on the specific model, but generally, it can be done through the control panel. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Locate the temperature display on the control panel of the refrigerator.
- Press and hold the "Option" button until the display starts flashing.
- Use the "Option" button to toggle through the display options until you reach the temperature display setting.
- Use the "+" or "-" button to switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Once you've made the desired change, press the "Option" button again to save and exit.
Note: The specific instructions may vary depending on the model, so you may want to consult the user manual or the manufacturer's website for more detailed instructions.
I have a Maytag MSD 2352 side by side with a ice bucket problem.
The crack in the sliding track of your Maytag MSD 2352 ice bucket may be a contributing factor to the ice build up and auger freezing issue. The crack could be allowing moisture to enter and freeze, causing the build up. It is recommended to have the crack repaired or the sliding track replaced to help prevent the ice build up and auger freezing. If you are not comfortable with this repair, it is best to contact a professional technician for assistance.
2/1/2023 9:39:46 PM •
on Feb 01, 2023
LG Fridge GS-L668PNL (Control Panel-Display) not working
It is possible that the issue is with the control panel (display) itself, as you have ordered a replacement. However, before installing the new control panel, you should check the wiring connections and make sure they are secure and not damaged. You should also check the electrical supply to the fridge to ensure that it is functioning properly. If the issue persists after installing the new control panel, you may want to consider calling a professional to diagnose the issue.
How do i reset the control panel on a Maytag MFX2876DRM00; it had a blank code number?
The issue with your refrigerator turning off and then coming back on could be due to a problem with the control panel or the main control board. Here are a few steps you can try:
- Check the wiring: If the wiring connecting the control panel and main control board is damaged, it can cause the machine to shut down. Check the wiring and connections for any damage, and repair or replace as necessary.
- Reset the control board: If the main control board is damaged, it can cause the machine to shut down. You can try to reset the control board by unplugging the machine from the electrical outlet for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. If the issue persists, you may need to replace the control board.
- Check the thermostat: The thermostat may be damaged or malfunctioning, causing the refrigerator to turn off and then come back on. You can test the thermostat by checking the resistance with a multimeter. If the resistance is not within the manufacturer's specifications, you may need to replace the thermostat.
If you're not comfortable with the above steps, it's best to contact a qualified repair technician for assistance. Also, be sure to confirm the code needed to program the new control panel before installing it.
2/1/2023 4:56:07 PM •
on Feb 01, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?