Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
- You need to have a software called USB Advance or USB Extreme(search the internet)
- Write this software using DVD Decrypter onto a blank CD-R.
- Insert the disc into the playstation 2.
- You should have a USB Pen drive ready, of capacity minimum 4 GB.
- Alongwith the USB Advance, you will get a software for your PC to convert the downloaded games into the games playable through USB.
- Open the software, browse for a game file, and convert it.
- Now insert the pen drive into your computer and copy the converted game files into the pen drive.
- Remove the pen drive from computer and insert it in your PS2.
- Boot your PS2 with the USB ADvance CD in it and now select the game and press the 'X' button to play!
Posted on Oct 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2013 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
on Dec 28, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 24, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Nov 18, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 05, 2010 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Jan 05, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 15, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 18, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jun 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!