20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have indian ps3.How should
As of now, there is no way to make bluray movies region free. Games, however, are region free so you can get any PS3 games and they will work on your system.
My PS3's hard disk file system is corrupted
This happened to my husbands PS3 also. He put it into another PS3 and reformatted it and then when he got home and put it back into his it asked him to reformat again and this did the trick. It's been working ever since. He called Sony and they wanted him to send back his hard drive and they would either fix or send him a "new" refurbished one for $150. I don't think so!!
Games run on hdmi, but not Blu-ray movies
You most likely have the updated drivers. You may have to go and change a setting. I found an answer on the PS3 website that may be of some use to you. I hope this helps you:
From the site: "go to bd/dvd setting and set the "108024hz" option off"
I have my ps3 connected
try connecting your ps3 to aonther tv via hdmi, if it does not work then the hdmi port of your ps3 has a problem.
My ps3 slim won't play games and blue ray disk
It sounds like there's an error with the laser that reads blu ray media as PS3 games and blu ray movies are both stored on blu ray disks which is read by a different type of laser then a dvd is read by. There's nothing you could do to fix that on your own, the only fix I've heard of is sending it in to Sony.
PS3 WON'T PLAY DVD'S
to any future people with this problem disable 1080i from supported resolutions check 720 P and 1080P only, ps3 doesnt have good 1080i support
Error code 8002314A
Hi I'm from cape town and I wanna open a new email account but when I'm at the end it gives me error code 8002314A
NFS: ProStreet Freezing
Still same FREAKING problem, get of you azz EA and fix the game of give my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give a little more information about your configuration? Are you connected at all? Do you know what is going on? Does your car have an automatic transmission? Do you have people hooked to the underground chopshop network? Have you relocated through a time portal? If you have, did you tell sony the problems people are having in the future with there PS3s? Did they commit you into an asylum? Did you call sonys tech support hotline? The number is 1-800-345-7669. I hope they can help you without having to unanswer your questions with more questions like these. If they don't know, I would suggest smashing it with a hammer.
Error code 80010514
You need to RESTORE FILE SYSTEM to correct that.
Follow this guide.
HOW TO GO TO THE RECOVERY MENU OF PS3 SYSTEM
1. Make sure the ps3 is plugged in (stand by mode).
2. Put out your usb cable for the controller and the controller itself (do not connect yet).
3. Hold down power firmly, ps3 will turn on and then turn off, release power button when it turns off.
4. Hold down power again, you will hear a beep and then a double beep, when you hear that double beep release the power button.
5. Now you should be seeing something in your monitor that say "Connect usb controller", do just that.
6. After connecting the controller press PS button.
7. You are now in the recovery menu.
8. To fix the problem of corrupt data you can choose #3.
9. If you want to format your hard drive choose #5. Be aware that this option will delete everything that is in your hard drive.
10. Remember that doing #3 and #5 is not 100% to fix the problem of corrupt data, I say about 70%.
Not finding what you are looking for?