An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: It sounds but cant' see the imagen
You need to find out why the set is blanking the video. In order of being common:
1. AKB circuit. AKB circuit is seeing a very unbalanced crt and
blanks the video. To fix replace the crt.
2. Loss of vertical deflection.
3. Problem on the data or clock lines. If you can change channels and the volume, this is ok.
4. Loss of h-sync return pulse to the micro or jungle ic.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just go into your sat box setup menu and under setup system option select audio and make sure to go to the dolby digital option and turn it on. This feature is turned off by default from the factory. You will always get 2 channel sound unless that is on. Also remember to go to a hd channel as they are broadcast in surround sound and non hd channels are broadcast in 2 channel.