Question about SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
I have not tried this yet but RCA support sent me this.
I suggest updating the firmware on your player. After upgrading the firmware on your player, you must use the easy rip software. This will avoid problems in the future and keep the unit updated
1. Go to www.audiovox.com
2. Go to FAQ’s in search enter M4204
3. Download firmware upgrade
4. Hold play/pause button for 15 seconds
5. Hold menu button for 10 seconds
6. Attach M4204 via USB cable while holding play/pause button
7. This should start the firmware upgrade
8. Possible an error message of “cant write to disk” will pop up
9. Firmware upgrade will end with error do not close
10. Go to My Computer find the drive that holds the MP3 player
11. Right click scroll down to format, format the player
12. Run firmware upgrade again
Posted on Sep 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2012 | RCA M4208 MP3 Player
May 02, 2011 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Oct 07, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 21, 2009 | Initial IDM-9520 Portable DVD Player
Mar 09, 2009 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Feb 11, 2009 | RCA M4208 MP3 Player
Jan 16, 2009 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2009 | RCA M4202 MP3 Player
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!