Question about HP LaserJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Did you check the settings non the paper cassette?Also check the properties of the document and make sure it is set to the proper size.It could also be double feeding causing the paper to appear to be longer.
Posted on Apr 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp 4000n
page size of doc getting sent to printer, file, page settup, page size/papersize is set different than printers tray size via keyboard on printer, ie tray size.
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
Put a maintence kit in your machine, easy install, everything just clicks in, Every 200 000 prints it should be done, it includes the fuser, all feed rollers, sep pad and transfer roller.
These are great printing machine, they only ever need the MK and on this model a fuser drive gear wears and get noisy, but once that has been done once, it is ok from then on.
KIts seem expensive but they are meant to last 200 000 prints and usally do. These are one of the best most reliable printers in the market.
LINK to part info
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
SOURCE: HP 1280 Error message
OK, to make this clearer, I had the same problem on my HP C7180. It seems to be rampant throughout their Multifunction printers.
My Fix, combining several others:
1. Go to Printers and Faxes on your Start Menu. In the Printers window, select Server Properties from the File menu. Use the Forms tab of the Print Server Properties dialog box to view printer forms. You may also see lots of forms that you wish your printer could see, but don't worry, it'll see the one you create now. And be sure when you create your form that you use the narrower dimension for the width and the longer dimension for the height. Usually for envelopes you will print in landscape mode.
2. Select the Create A New Form check box.
3. Enter a new name for the Form in the Form Description For field.
4. Use the fields in the Measurements area to set the paper size and margins. *Use the narrower dimension for the width and the longer dimension for the height*.
5. Choose the Save Form button to save the form. The Save Form button only gets pick-able when you type in a different name than what's there already.
Now go to your document program, such as Word. Make sure the window for the document you want to print is the active window. Select File/Page Setup..., Paper Size Tab, and there select the form you just created from the dropdown list
Still in your document program, select File/Print... then Properties. Select the Features tab, which may be differently named. Under Resizing Options/Size dropdown, select More... and there you'll find your newly created form down at the bottom, under Custom. Pick it.
If you're printing envelopes or other things where the way you view it it's wider side-to-side than it is tall, be sure and select "landscape" in both "page setup..." on your document program and in File/Print.../Properties/Features?Basic Options.
When I did all this methodically, I was able to print my Christmas envelopes. Yay!
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
your printer is A4 Size printer it will not print A3 size
if you fill to print A3 go to HP site and support page find your solution
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Hi, please get new driver here:
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
Apr 04, 2014 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
Aug 15, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 26, 2011 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
Feb 07, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Mar 20, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4050n Printer
Apr 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: