- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi there! The tanks, brushes, nozzle and handle can be removed from the cleaner by following these quick steps below.
1. To remove the clean water tank simply grasp the handle and push down on handle to unlock it, then pull the tank out by the handle.
2. To remove the dirty water tank, slide the latches open located on the sides of the cleaner that hold the tank to the base of the cleaner. Grasp the handle and pull up and off.
3. For brush removal, with the handle in the upright position, tilt cleaner back until handle rests on floor. Grab brush assembly and pull firmly.
4. To remove the nozzle, with handle in upright position, tilt cleaner back until handle rests on floor. Pull tab at rear edge of nozzle and pull forward to remove nozzle.
5. For handle removal simply remove the handle screw and lift up on handle.
Disassembly beyond this point is not recommended. Hope this helps!
see this instructions:God bless you
Ensure the Dirt Devil is connected to a working power supply
if it does not turn on or operate. Check the fuse or breaker and
replace or reset as necessary.
Empty the dirty water tank if there is little or no suction.
Turn off the Dirt Devil and grab the top of the dirty water tank. Push
on the latch to release the tank and pull the tank off the base. Remove
the lid and empty the dirty water into a sink. Replace the cap and hook
the front of the tank onto the machine base. Hook the nozzle on the base
so that the nozzle is level with the cleaner base. Push the back of the
dirty water tank down and into position.
Check the dirty water tank and empty as necessary if there
is water leaking from the cleaner. Open the latch on the top of the
solution reservoir and pull the reservoir forward. Fill with Dirt Devil
brand cleaner to the fill mark. Fill the rest of the reservoir with hot
water and close the cap. Replace on the base unit.
Make sure the solution reservoir is seated firmly in the
base unit if there is no cleaning solution dispensing from the unit.
Fill the solution tank with cleaner and water if the level is low.
Examine the hose and nozzles for possible obstructions if
the carpet cleaner does not seem to be operating correctly. Remove any
You may have figured it out by now, but I'll go ahead and explain. You didn't give your model, so I'll go by the user manual for a F5810 model. If yours is different and you still can't get it off, reply back with your model number.
First you should remove the clean solution tank by pressing down on the tank handle and pulling forward. Set it aside. This is so there will be no leaks while you're emptying the dirty water. Release the handle and lay it back on the floor. If you were doing the upholstery or stairs, remove the hose also. Turn the latches on the side of the recovery tank outward and lift the tank off. To empty the tank,you unlatch the lid at the back and remove it.
I hope this helps. If it does, I'd appreciate your vote. Thanks,
To remove the hood, you must remove the screws from under the unit, two are hidden by the brush block. The brush block must be pulled down and the latch tabs released on each side to remove it. Then the screws are removed. There is also one screw at the rear of the nozzle area on top, seen when the tank is removed from the base. Lastly, there are mechanical latches on each side, in front of the rear wheels, that are plastic snap tabs. They can be flexed to unlatch.
1. Release the handle and lay the machine handle back to access the tank. 2. Remove the tank from the base of the machine by lifting the tank carry handle. 3. Carry like a bucket to the sink. Rotate the handle forward to unlatch the lid. Lift off and set the lid aside. 4. Fill up the bladder with clean hot tap water. *Do not boil or microwave water as it can destroy the bladder. 5. Replace the top of the tank by matching the lid and tank edges. Handle must be in the forward position in order to replace lid. Rotate Note: Remember to secure the lid and test to make sure it is secure before picking up the Tank. 6. Place tank into machine base, seating firmly in place. Rotate tank handle back into latched position. Bring machine handle back into upright position.
You can download the manual from the Bissell website www.bissell.com
Release the handle and lay the machine handle
back to access the Tank.
2. Remove the Tank from the base of the machine by
lifting the Tank carry Handle.
3. Carry like a bucket to the sink. Rotate the Handle
forward to unlatch the lid. Lift off and set the lid aside.
4. Fill up the Bladder with clean hot tap water.
*Do not boil or microwave water as it can
destroy the Bladder.
5. Replace the top of the Tank by matching the lid
and tank edges. Handle must be in the forward
position in order to replace lid. Rotate the handle
to the carrying position to latch the lid.
Note: Remember to secure the lid and test to
make sure it is secure before picking up the Tank.
6. Place tank into machine base, seating firmly in place.
Rotate tank handle back into latched position. Bring
machine handle back into upright position.
1. Lift the formula Tank up and out of the machine base.
2. To fill the Formula Tank, first unscrew the Cap
and Insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
Cap and Insert. Place Formula Tank back into the
base of machine, making sure it is seated securely.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw.