Question about Pyle Pbt30m Ergonomic Wireless Bluetooth Headset Ear-piece
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 01, 2011 | Mad Catz Bluetooth Headset for PS3
1. Power on your PS3 console.
2. Within the "Settings" menu, press X on "Accessory Settings."
3. Press X on the icon labeled: "Register Bluetooth® Device."
4. Scroll down and press X on the icon labeled: "Register Headset/Microphone/
5. Once at the next screen, prepare the Headset to be paired with the
PS3 by holding down the K1 button for 8 seconds.
6. Once the Headset's LED indicator is alternately fl ashing Blue and
Red (indicating the Headset is ready to be paired), press X on "Start
7. Once Scan is complete, the PS3 will recognize all Bluetooth devices
8. Locate "8860" from the list of available devices and press X on its
icon to be prompted for a Pass Key
9. Enter 0000 (four zeros) as the Pass Key and press X on OK
10. You should then be taken to a new screen stating: "Register
If this does not work can I get the model # so I can get you more info
Good Luck an d rate 4 thumbs up for the free answer.
Sep 25, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Feb 23, 2010 | Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Apr 24, 2009 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
May 11, 2008 | Samsung WEP170 Wireless Headset
Jan 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
780 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: