20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
On line gaming
If you want to play online video games then you should choose Minecraft games
, as these are one of the most popular, interesting and my favorite games.
If you want to know about more online video games, you can check it in MMO site. This site will provide you with best and top ranked online video games along with their best private server hosting.
on May 11, 2018
My PS3 have error code 8002f334
I've seen this error code going around for the older PS3's. From what I can gather, it's a HDD issue that can't be cured easily. Here are the steps to take that I found, that seem to work for all PS3 systems.
- take out the hard drive
- connect hard drive to pc (running windows 7 64bit, but any windows os should work without other software)
- open up disk management - in win7 it asked me to make a master boot record, so I did.
- format in NTSF - that's right, NTSF - don't use quick format
- shut down pc, take out hd, take usb drive too
- put hd back in ps3, put usb stick in ps3
- boot ps3
- a screen will pop-up saying the hard disk have to be formatted
- hold start + Select for 5 sec.
- After formatting the system will restart and the update will start installing
- configure your ps3 setup - done
- Remember to get the latest firmware from SONY onto the USB drive.
on Apr 28, 2018
Cant load the game rage on my ps3
So I have bought another copy of Rage for ps3 and it is freezing when I try to play just like the first copy. I don't understand this at all. I have tried every suggestion people have made. It is only this game that I have this problem with.
on Mar 06, 2018
Ps3 has purple lines going across the screen and coloring is greenish
The graphics generator isn't working properly. Perhaps you have a problem with the power supply; that could cause strange noises. I suspect one or more burned-out electrolytic capacitors. A good electrolytic capacitor has a flat-topped cylindrical case, but a bad one may have the top domed outward by excessive internal pressure.
Electrolytic capacitors in the sizes typically used in low-voltage electronics are usually low-priced; most are under US $1. I recommend Panasonic FR series capacitors for high ripple current tolerance, long life and decent high frequency characteristics. You can use capacitors with a higher voltage rating and temperature rating, but not lower. The capacitance ("uF") must be the same. Make sure the physical size fits the board and isn't too tall to close the case. Never, never install the capacitor backwards (check the orientation of the stripe on the old one before removing, and compare with the mark that's usually printed on the board under the part). A backwards capacitor will be ruined rather quickly when power is turned on.
on Feb 26, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?