20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Can't hear headset
Here is a list of compatible bluetooth headsets taken from the Blackberry web site.Flamingo™ Bluetooth Headset *
Logitech® Mobile Pro™ Headset
Motorola® Bluetooth Headset H500 **
Motorola Bluetooth Headset HS820
Motorola Bluetooth Headset HS850
Plantronics M3000 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Discovery™ 640 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Explorer™ 320 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Voyager™ 510 Bluetooth Headset
Sony® Ericsson® Akono™ Bluetooth Headset HBH-602
It may be a compatibility issue with the H700. You may want to make sure the volume is turned up fully on the headset as well.
on Nov 26, 2016
How to change my battery on h700
So sorry to hear that, let me tell you that we don't longer manufacture those devices but if you are able to find a battery in a third party site like Amazon or best buy.
Hope you can solve the issue.
on Oct 06, 2016
I cant hear anything out of my headset
Is the headset paired and connected to your phone? Is bluetooth turned on in your phone? Look for the bluetooth icon on top of your phone's screen. Let me know what model phone you have and I can help you troubleshoot.
on Jan 28, 2016
Add mute switch
Have you tried both volume buttons simultaneously while in call? Otherwise your phone probably has a one button option.
on Jan 12, 2015
How to use my H700 after charging ?
If tv is bluetooth capable, look under menus and pair with H700.
Phones if initially paired will simply need to have bluetooth 'active' (as by default it is usually off). - If not pair - you will need to go through menus under 'settings' to pair with the H700 (also at this point indicate that the H700 is 'trusted device').
on Nov 28, 2014
How do I sync my phone with the H730?
Turn off H730,
1) have you ever paired the H730 to any other devices? if so make sure those devices are turned off.
2) Next make sure that your phone has bluetooth featured turned on.
3) Turn on the H730, if there is no devices that the H730 headset can pair to, it should go into descovery mode, the headset light should turn a steady blue, and you should hear "ready to pair"
4) At this point go to your phones bluetooth options and search for bluetooth devices. The H730 should show up
5) It then should ask for a password, 0000
6) after entering the passcode the H730 should say pairing complete
Make sure that it is fully charged, usually takes about an hour to charge completely.
on Mar 12, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?