Question about GE GTWP1800DWW Top Load Washers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The solution is pretty simple. there is a filter located right before the water pump.
* Remove the lower panel (lower as if you were looking at the front of the machine)
* Remove the 3 screws (it is easy if you have the lower drawer unit .. you will have to 'get low' if you don;t have it)
* You will see a 3" cap right facing you (in the center)
* GET A POT. and place it below the cap (foul water will come out when you remove the cap)
* remove the cap (finger tight)
* I found coins, hair, lint, dollar bills .. etc (about the size of a roll of cookie dough)
* Take CLEAN water and dump it into the washing machine (this will clean out the tube/hose)
* replace cap
* run machine BEFORE you put the cover back on (make sure it doesn;t leak)
* replace cover/screws
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
Sounds like you have a broken motor coupler. They are inexpensive. Can be a little tough to replace but I can walk you through it. You can purchase a coupler here.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
water pump blocked with nylon stuffing from old pillow.removed front panel from hinges under the lid. water pump at the right hand corner removed hose then removed 2 cups of nylon threads and stuffing forced into pumps small openings where it was compacted to a solid mass.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | Washing Machines
Jun 28, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 21, 2013 | GE WCVH4800KWW Laundry : Front Load...
Hello & Welcome to FixYa
F02 is a drain error in your Kenmore washer, if the unit is unable to drain then after 4 minutes it will display suds and then F02. The first thing that should be done is cleaning the drain hose and the drain pump filter, you can take out three torx screws from the bottom front panel and then clean the area completely, lift up the cap to clean the filter. If the error returns then check the drain pump if it is not working then replacing the pump is recommended repair. Please get back to me if you have any other questions.
Aug 01, 2011 | Kenmore HE3T Washer
May 05, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Nov 12, 2010 | General Electric WBB2090G Top Load Washer
Jul 15, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH9700 Front Load Washer
Jan 21, 2009 | Hoover UltraCare HC6 130M Front Load...
Oct 27, 2007 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: