Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What does these codes means PF, nd and sd?
PF = power failure
Sd = Excessive suds (due to the wrong detergent, too much detergent, or a problem draining the washer)
nd = no drain (the water isn't leaving the washer properly. This could be due to something clogging the drain pipe, something in the pump filter or a problem with the pump.)
I hope this helps. Please add a comment with the manufacturer and model number of your washer for ideas on solving the problems.
6 hours ago
Error code 13
Welcome to FixYa.
The E13 error code on the WFMC series Bosch washer`s refer to a drainage problem, as you may or may not already know. ( or in Bosch terms "pump time exceeded" )
Anyway, here`s the most likely way to remedy a E13 code.
**Unplug the washer from the wall or turn off the breaker before attempting any repairs**
Get some towels and if possible a wet/dry vac. If the machine drained, it won't be too bad. If your machine is stuck full of water, that sucks...hopefully you won't get too wet. ( maybe you`re lucky enough to be close to a floor drain )
- Locate the round door on the front of the machine (about 6" in diameter, lower right corner)
- Find a drill bit or small screwdriver that fits in the hole in the round door.
3. Insert the bit into the hole in the door. It will push in a tab, it doesn't take much force. Rotate the hole (clockwise) to 6'oclock and it should come free. (the edges are very sharp so be careful).
4. Once the door is out of the way you'll be greeted by a 3-4" plastic cap with wings so you can unscrew it by hand. ( you should also see a red ring with a string attached, if you pull this the door should unlatch, but getting the water out first is usually a good plan )
There is a small collector lip at the bottom of the cap, that is where you can hold the wet/dry vac to catch the water. Unscrew slowly so you don't get flooded, until it is unscrewed all the way out
5. Now pull out the trap and visually inspect the inside of the pump as well as the filter/trap. Hopefully you'll find the item/debris that initiated the error code.
6. After removing any debris or obstruction`s re-install the button trap/lint filter and plug the washer in to power or reset the breaker and give it a test.
7. Run a load and watch for leaks. Leave the pump access door off until you are sure you screwed the cap in tight and there are no leaks.
Ultimately you may have a faulty drain pump, but I would certainly start by performing the things I listed first.
Let me know if you require further assistance and if not and this solves your problem, please rate the solution I provided accordingly.
Thank you for coming to "FixYa" and good luck.
Bosch Nexxt 300...
7 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?