Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Zenith Z213 Digital Stereo Clock Radio with TV, Weather Band and Remote Control
Preset Station Memories
Note: To change the display from clock to radio frequency, press the Display button.
This radio has a total of 37 preset station memories: 10 AM, 10 FM, 10 TV, and 7 Weather band that can be used to store your
favorite stations for immediate recall. To enter stations in the memories, proceed as follows:
1. Tune to the first station you wish to memorize.
2. While the station frequency appears on the display (example: FM 98.7 MHz), press the Memo Set button once. The PRESET
indictor flashes in the display.
3. While the PRESET indicator is flashing, press one of the Preset buttons on the control panel (example 1). 1 appears in
4. Press the Memo Set button again to enter the station in preset memory 1.
5. After 5 seconds, the display changes from radio frequency to clock time, but the preset memory number remains in the
To preset additional stations, repeat steps 1 thru 4 selecting a different preset number each time. To select preset numbers 1
thru 5, simple press the appropriate button. To select preset numbers 6 thru 10, press the +5 button first and then press 1 thru
5 buttons. For example, to select preset number 6, press +5 and then press 1.
After you have preset up to 10 stations on one band, you may select another band and preset up to 10 stations on that band in
the same manner. You may preset a total of 37 stations, but no more than 10 per band and 7 for Weather.
Recalling Preset Station
1. Turn the radio ‘On’ and select the desired band.
2. Press one of the preset buttons on the control panel to select the desired station. To select presets 6 thru 10, press
the +5 button first and then press one of the Preset buttons.
You may also select presets by pressing Preset Up button on the remote handset. Each press advances the tuner to the next
Changing Preset Stations
To change a preset station, simply enter a new station into the preset number you wish to change. The new station will be
“remembered” and the previous station will be “forgotten”.
Zenith Audio Products, Consumer Service Hotline
if the radio alarm is still showing the nonexistent 98.5, you would need to reset the radio alarm. Press and hold button 1 (top left hand side) until the display starts blinking. Then press the preset button for 98.1. It should then display 98.1 on your radio alarm. good luck this is the most difficult set of instructions I've seen yet
Posted on Oct 02, 2007
I found out you tune the radio to the station you want to preset, and hold the preset button (1-6) that you want to assign it to until it beeps. And it's set.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Zenith Z212G radio, preset modification instructions
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2014 | GE 7-4894 Clock Radio
Mar 09, 2014 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 07, 2011 | Sharper Image SI785 Clock Radio
Dec 05, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
Jul 11, 2009 | Zenith Z139S Clock Radio
Apr 12, 2009 | Zenith Z115S Clock Radio
Nov 23, 2008 | Bose Wave Radio
Nov 15, 2008 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2007 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 24, 2017 | Bose Audio Players & Recorders
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: