Question about Toshiba Vc-260 Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
Try the following procedure:
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Aug 17, 2009 | Sony SLV-N60 VHS VCR
Aug 05, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
May 01, 2009 | Toshiba MW24FP1 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 19, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | GE 19TVR62 19 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 09, 2007 | Televison & Video
May 09, 2007 | Daewoo DTQ-19V1FC 19" TV
Dec 10, 2006 | JVC HR-S3901 S-VHS VCR
374 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: