- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need a device called a Wii LAN adapter, which will connect to the back of the Wii console, and then connect to your Ethernet cable. Since the Wii is not packaged with this device, you must purchase it from Nintendo's site, or at retail from a store that has the Wii's LAN adapter in stock. Fortunately, Nintendo's Wii LAN adapter is not expensive at retail, and most compatible with the console.
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu 2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see "Parental Controls" 3. Say "Yes" to "Change Parental Controls?" 4. Click on "I forgot" when it asks you to enter your pin 5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on "I forgot" again 6. The screen will read "If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the customer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key."7. Instead of calling the phone number, enter the key into the confirmation key box on http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.wsgi
8. Click Get reset code
9. Enter code on the next screen.
Go to http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and enter your 8 digit
confirmation number there. When you do so, make sure that whatever
today's date is, your Wii is set to that date. (And select Today's date
from one of the 3 possible choices.)
(To get the confirmation number, go into Parental control settings,
click I forgot on enter pin screen, and Click I forgot on answer secret
question screen. This is where you come to where you enter the master
password, and the confirmation number you need, to get this master
Head Office Address
804 Stud Road
SCORESBY VIC 3179
PO BOX 804
FERNTREE GULLY VIC 3156
Nintendo Customer Service
(03) 9730 9822 MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:00AM TO 5:00PM (EST) SERVICE CENTER AND SPARE PARTS
Original Nintendo Parts & Accessories can be purchased by contacting Nintendo Customer
Service, or alternatively, visiting our parts & service center, between the operating hours
of 09:30am till 2:30pm, Monday to Friday. Nintendo Helpline 190 224 1001
A recorded information service available 24 hours per day.
Recorded gameplay information covering a range of games for
Nintendo systems. Troubleshooting and set-up information also available.
Informatel online call rate at $1.98 per minute including GST
(calls from mobile and public phones attract a higher rate)